Part 1

Helloo!! Guyzzz.. I'm new to wattpad... and I'm trying to write something on my fav ragsan. Please do support me.

Here, the story begins,....

In a totally dark room, a man is tied to a chair with ropes all around his hands and legs. He is sitting unconsciously and a ray of light is reaching his face, blood is oozing out near his lips and there are wounds all over his body. It seemed like someone has beaten him brutally.

Slowly he regains his consciousness, and screeched in pain. He felt like his death is just an inch away, he just wanted to be with someone with whom he could get some peace and forget all his sorrows, pain and worries.

He just closes his eyes and only one person flashes in front of his eyes... an innocent, cute, beautifully face adored with smile... by seeing it, a little smile crept on his face forgetting all his pain for once, but his eyes depicts an unforgetful pain from which he is struggling for so long.

Its not just the pain of being beaten up or clenched in those ropes but some torment deep inside his heart which never let him live his life to the fullest.
But now as he could see his death near he just want to travel back and resolve some things which suffocates him over and over.

Closing his eyes, he felt peace in him for which he was craving for a long time, and the person is revealed to be :

"SANSKAR"

That moment, he forget all his grief... his heart is overpowering his mind. He is not in a situation to calm down himself, only one person's face is flashing again and again, giving him immense pleasure which he has never encountered.

In such a state, one wanted to relive those moments which are very close to them, imprinted in their minds and helps in forgetting all the sufferings.
Same thing happening with sanskar, he just wanted to live the moments which can give him soothing feel..., although he never made such memories, but his heart( ye dil kisi ki sunta khn h) and this tym his mind also(which he used to control), starts rewinding his life and he goes into a lane of memories.

(Fb starts)
.
.
.
A boy is shown driving car rashly on the road being frustrated, his eyes are filled with both pain and anger, thinking of something and not in his senses, driving as fast as he could.
Suddenly, he came into his senses by listening someone's scream..... he stopped the car immediately by applying brakes hard, it took a minute for him to analyze the situation there.

In front of the car, a girl is shown protecting some visually impaired children's being hit by the car... , she then helped them in crossing the road.
She asked them if they are safe, or anything happened to them, they nodded and said ... we are fine didi🙂.

Only her side face could be visible to the boy sitting in the car holding steering as he was in big shock, that he might have harmed these innocent children. And the boy is none other than... sanskar.