The Important questions pt 2

Start from the beginning

Asami does not answer, only whimpering and attempting to press back against her.

Frowning, Korra halted her movement, as difficult as it was. Her omega's lack of response was not pleasing to the alpha, making her growl, low and annoyed. She slides a hand up, and pinches Asami's ass cheek hard, earning a yelp and a jump from her mate. "I asked you what this is," she repeated, giving a little jolt of her hips, driving her cock back in another inch or so.

"Oooooohhhhhh," Asami moaned even from that small penetration, wriggling her backside, and trying to force herself back on to her alpha's cock even further. "'Syercock," Asami forces out, half mumbling, half moaning, the words and letters all jumbled together.

Korra smiled at this. She loved the effect she had on her mate, and the fact that Asami was finally responding properly to her questions. "Yes. It's my cock," she confirmed, her tone a teasing one, something an adult might use when speaking to a child, bordering on patronizing. "And where is my cock? Hmm? Where is my cock right now love?" She pressed in further, another inch or so buried in her mate's rosebud.

"Hasfrepnogepioyog," Asami mumbled in response, clenching the sheets in her hands, her tongue lolling out of her mouth and her eyes rolling chaotically around in their sockets.

The Avatar couldn't help but chuckle. She had reduced the most brilliant woman of this world to mindless babbling using only her cock, and that was something to be proud of for sure. However...it still wasn't the answer she was looking for. "Come on sweetie," she prompted, still in the same sort of tone as she gave Asami's right cheek a pinch, hearing the omega yelp in response. "Use your words." Korra couldn't help her grin. It was too adorable not to.

For some time, all Korra could hear from her omega was pathetic panting and whimpering, and several aborted attempts to speak. As cute and as sexy as it was, that was also not what she was looking for, and so, rolling her eyes, she hauled back and gave Asami's ass a hard spank with her right hand.

"Aah!" Asami's voice was surprised, and her entire body jerked in shock, her muscles tightening around Korra's cock, making the alpha groan.

"Where's my cock," the alpha asked once again, her tone only slightly patronizing. "Where's my cock omega?" She patted the red mark on Asami's ass cheek lightly.

"Ohhhhhh," Asami groaned, wriggling at the contact. "In my ass," she answered breathlessly. It's in my ass."

Korra smirked. That was more like it. "Yes that's right. It's in your ass, love. And what is it doing in your ass?" Slowly, she began moving back and forth, thrusting what bits of her cock were already in her mate's rectum, not even coming close to fully pulling out. This time when Asami failed to respond immediately, instead reverting back to moaning and wriggling and sighing, Korra took a different approach. She grabbed the omega by her hips and rammed her cock up her ass the rest of the way, hard, hilting against that pale, perfect bottom her mate possessed.

Asami wailed, shuddering and shaking as Korra started a slow but brutal ass fucking, each inward thrust crashing their skin together and filling the room with the sound of slapping, slopping flesh. "What is my cock doing in your ass Asami?!" The Avatar was beginning to get tired of having to ask her questions twice.

"Augggh! Fuck!" Asami pressed her face in to the pillows, arching her back, before throwing her head back and screaming out, "Fuck! It's fu-fu-fu-fucking my ass!"