"Go back inside the classroom, you don't remember seeing this." Bekah compelled. She nodded and went back inside robotically. She helped me stand up and pulled me towards the bathroom. When inside the bathroom I leaned against the sink and let the sobs come out fully. 

"Listen to me Ari, just go home and stay there. Chances are Stefan and Damon are already taking care of him okay? If not, I will." She soothed. I shook my head.

"I can't because Jakob is back and he compelled the landlady to let him into my apartment." I cried, blubbering like a baby. Her eyes widened.

"Jakob's back? I thought you got rid of him." Bekah said incredulously. 

"I didn't kill him, I locked him in the tomb under the church with those vampires from 1864, but when the tomb was opened up he escaped and I guess he went looking for me. He just barely arrived back in town." I told her, sniffling as I tried and failed to cover up my tears. Rebekah remained quiet for a minute.

"Where are you staying now then?" She asked.

"The Salvatore Boarding house but I can't stay there forever and I can't avoid Jakob forever." I said and then towards the sink and dry heaved. When I was done I turned back around and sunk to the floor, pulling my knees up to my chest. She sunk down beside me and looked me straight in the eye.

"Alright go too the boarding house then. I will take care of Jakob okay? And don't worry about the hunter. Chances are he'll be dead by the end of the week. There's too many vampires in town for him to survive, even for a hunter of the five. Don't tell Nik any of this alright? You know what'll happen if you do." She warned and I nod, standing up shakily. 

"Thanks Bex." I told her and she nodded. 

"They won't get to hurt you again, Ella. Besides there's only one right?" She said, trying to reassure me. Even though it wasn't working I nodded and gave her an unconvicing smile.

"Thank you." I said and then I hurried out of the bathroom, wiping at my face as I tried to rush out of the school. I should've been paying attention to where I was walking. I should've been, but I wasn't and I ran right into a brick wall. Or well, what felt like a brick wall. A familiar brick wall. I stumbled back and looked up at the hunter with fearful eyes. 

"You." he said. I backed up slowly. "Who are you? What are you? What do you know about my tattoo?" He ordered. I just shook my head.

"Stay away from me." I ordered and then ran past him with vampiric speed and out the school doors. I speed walked my entire way home, the rental car forgotten. Halfway there my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller I.D, seeing Klaus' annoying nickname i'd given him show up on the screen. I answered the call, pressing the phone to my ear.

"Arielle." I said, trying to keep my voice from shaking.

"I'm at Tyler Lockwood's house, come meet me." He said and then he hung up. I glared at the phone. Jerk. I didn't even get a hello. Although technically, he didn't get a hello either but that's beside the point. 

I hurried over to the Lockwood house and walked in without knocking. "Excuse me but who-Oh Arielle. Why do you look like you've been crying?" Mayor Lockwood asked as she hurried down the stairs, giving me a concerned look. Why did people have to give me that look? I continued to wipe at my face, ignoring the fact that Klaus had just walked into the room and was staring at me with a look of complete and utter confusion. 

"Can I use your bathroom?" I asked quietly and she nodded and pointed upstairs. I hurried upstairs and opened the first door I saw, glad to see my luck wasn't so bad when I found the bathroom first try. I closed the door and looked at myself in the mirror. I had masscara running down my red cheeks and my hair was slightly mussed. My eyes were glassy and red. I definitely looked like I'd been crying. Damnit.