𝟛𝟞

0:00‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒●‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒3:27<<       ||       >>𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗•𝗝𝗼𝗲𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗮$$

<< || >>
𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗

𝗝𝗼𝗲𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗮$$

"𝖠𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗐𝖾'𝖽 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍."

་⋄ₒ☘︎𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 36☘︎

"𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋,
𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅."

་⋄ₒ☘︎𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩☘︎ₒ⋄་

December 29, 2026 - 8 Months until the wedding

Tiffany has kept contact with the boys since she saw them at the game and makes sure to see them every time she's out in New Jersey, she's admitted that it's been amazing having her friends back in her life. Although she has no clue how they're truly feeling about her marrying Luca.
"They don't count as high school sweethearts, right?" Mattia asks as he places Elizabeth on his shoulders.
"I wouldn't think so, they didn't even meet until her graduation party."
"Exactly." Alejandro says through the computer screen.
"I'm happy for them." Kairi says.
"We are too, beyond happy for them, it's just that it wasn't expected ya know?"
The boys nod.

"Dada." Elizabeth says as she hits the top of Mattia's head lightly, Kairi looks over at her.
"Yes?"
"Where's Tiffy?"
"Shes back home in Colorado."
"Where's Milia?"
"Shes with Tiffy baby."
"Tia!" She yells as she hits Mattia's head a little harder.
"Ow, you're hurting me."
He pretends to cry until he feels Elizabeth's tiny body hugging his head, feeling bad that she had hurt him.
"Sorry." She says making Mattia lift her from his shoulders, placing her on his lap and lightly tickling her sides causing laughter to erupt from the child.
"Are you really gonna go?" Alejandro asks.
"I'm planning on it." Kairi says now taking hold of his daughter.
"Are you Mattia?"
"Yeah, I am. Are you not?"
Alejandro shrugs.
"I don't know yet, it's like after seeing her again and getting her back in my life knowing she's marrying someone else, it's weird."
The others didn't want to admit it, but they felt the same way. It was weird to see the person they all loved marrying one of their close friends and not one of them, it was almost as if all the emotions and feelings they had for her when they were 17 never left, always remained there just buried deeper in them without their knowledge of them being there anymore.
"It does, but I mean, look at it from a friendship standpoint compared to a lover standpoint. She's happy, happier than she'd ever have been with one of us. And yes, I agree that it sucks and we all wish it was us, but all we can do now is be happy for her."
Kairi says in a serious tone, he knows that the way he once felt about Tiffany won't change the outcome of what's already set in stone.

"You're right, but still Kai. Don't you think it's awkward to see the girl you once loved marrying someone that isn't you?"
"It is, and I understand that, but if you've truly moved on then you'll go and be happy for your friend."
"He's right Alex, she's moved on and most importantly is happy, that's all we wanted for her."
"But for her to be happy with one of us."
"Alejandro, we were like 17 when we thought that shit. None of us were the right fit for her, Luca is, move on already."
"You're right, god dammit I hate when you're right."
Kairi smiles to himself.
"Good, it's about time you grow past that."

☘︎

"Baby." Tiffany calls as she looks around for Amelia. "Where are you?"
"I'm in your room!" She hears coming from her opposite direction, she walks into her room to see Amelia sitting in her bed looking at the television screen.
"What're you watching?"
"One of daddy's games."
She sits next to the small girl and smiles.
"I have a surprise for you." She says catching Amelias attention.
"What is it?" The little girl says now standing on the bed beside her mother, bouncing slightly as her excitement takes over.
"Auntie Rachel and Grandma are gonna come start looking for dresses for mommy and daddy's wedding."

"Mommy?"
Amelia sits in Tiffany's lap and looks up at her.
"Yes my love?"
"Are your friends coming to yours and daddy's wedding?"
Tiffany nods.
"Kairi's going to bring Elizabeth, you remember her, right?"
Amelia nods.
"And my other friends are gonna being their kids too, you'll make plenty of friends."
"Do I get a dress?" Amelia says softly as she looks up at her mother, Tiffany smiles and hugs the little girl.
"Yes you do, you can even pick the color if you want too."
Amelia smiles and hugs her mother tightly as Luca walks into the room.
"Hi daddy." She says making Tiffany look back at Luca, he smiles at the pair.
"What are you two taking about?"
"Dress shopping." Tiffany says now handing Amelia to Luca.
"What colors were you thinking?"
She shrugs.
"I have no idea, what are like summer colors?"
He shrugs.
"Your mom and Rachel will know what to get, don't you think?"
"Yeah, I sure hope so."