Chapter Two

Picture of Niccolo on the side. Sorry if the chapters are short :c but I'll try my best to make them longer! Anyways, here's chapter two, Enjoy! :-)

_________________________________

"Finalmente ho trovato voi.." (I finally found you..) My mate said under his breathe. I didn't understand him because it was in a language I had not recognized. I cleared my throat not wanting anyone to know something was up. I mean, I do want a mate but at the same time, having a mate just creates a series of problems. I smiled nervously and shook hands with the people that showed up. When it was his turn to shake my hand, he quickly grabbed it, causing shocks to spread across my arm. I gasped and swiftly let go of his hand.

"Summer? Is there something wrong?" My mother asked, a hint of worry in her voice.

"N-no mother, I just remembered that I had to do s-something." I nervously responded. My cheeks were probably a dark pink right now. I was embarrassed and everyone was staring at me. "Excuse me, I'll be right back." I hurried upstairs, trying to rest my embarrassment out.

I stood outside my balcony when I suddenly hear the door squeak open and shut. I expected it to be Colton so I spoke without knowing.

"Tell mom and dad I'll be right down, Colton." I said in a harsh tone. I just want to be alone without having to be embarassed knowing all my mate will be doing is stare at me the whole time. I heard no response when I suddenly felt two large hands being placed on my hips. I gasped when his scent finally filled my nostrils for the second time. Pine and peppermint.

"Il mio amore." My mate huskily whispered in my ear, breathing in my scent. His voice sent great shivers down my spine. I turned around slowly, locking my eyes with his. I inspected his face, taking in all his gorgeous features. My mystery mate has beautiful light green eyes and light brown hair. He is toned and his jawline is perfect, not to mention his body.

"Erh.. Umm.. I am expected downstairs s-so I should get g-going." I stuttered, mentally face palming myself. I tried to get out of his grasp but he is a bit too strong. I knew I was a great fighter in the pack and I could probably take on anyone but this man, this man is stronger and I sure he has the most power out of all the members in his pack.

"Are you not thrilled to see me, piccola." He said running his fingers down my hair.

"N-no I am.. Wait no" I nervously tried to speak. How could someone have the power to make me so nervous. I said the first thing that came to my mind, ending the silence. "What's your name?" I was dying to know my mates name.

"Niccolo. Niccolo Montella and yours is Summer, my Summer." It turned me on a bit just listening to the sound of my name rolling perfectly off his tongue.

A low growl erupted from his chest. I snapped out of my thoughts when I met his eyes, full of lust. I knew he smelt my arousal and that's one thing I hated about mates. I groaned knowing we'd probably never leave this room.

"That's not helping the situation right now my Summer." He said in a low voice, his wolf wanting to come out. I absoloutely did not want anything to go far right now especially since my parents are probably wondering where I am right now. It's been about 20 minutes since I was last down stai-

"Summer?" A voice said. I recognized that familiar voice and I knew it was Colton. I swiftly straightened out when the door was opened, Colton's eyes meeting mine and shifting towards Niccolo's, he was suddenly angry in a protectice manner.  "Summer? Why are you still in here and why are you with him?" He said pointing a finger at Niccolo. Niccolo's eyes switched from lust to anger immediately after my brothers disrespect.

I stood in the middle of them not wanting a fight to break out today especially since it was a very important day for my parents. "Colton, don't. This is Niccolo and Niccolo this is my brother, Colton." His eyes switched from anger to slight shock when I had introduced Colton as my brother yet Coltons eyes were still black in anger.

"Why are you with my sister in her room alone?" Colton asked, raising his voice. He had always been protective of me. I didn't want anyone to know I had a mate just yet but there's no way I'll be escaping this one.

"Colton this is my.. Umm.. This is my mate and we weren't doing anything.." I sucked in a breathe not knowing what his reaction might be. His eyes had softened and replaced with happiness.

A blush crept onto my cheeks. "Colton, please don't tell mom and dad I don't wan-" I was suddenly cut off by Niccolo's angry voice.

"Why can't your parents know about us? Am I not good enough for you?" He asked, his voice evidently laced with anger and hurt. My brother cleared his throat and swiftly exited the room.

"W-what? No I just don't want them to know just yet. I'm not embarrassed to have you I'm just not..ready. Yes, not ready." I explained myself. And just like that, he got even angrier when all I tried to do was make it better.

"How are you not ready!? You are 19, you were ready when you turned 17! Don' you dare tell me that you are not ready, piccola. You are ashamed of me aren't you? I didn-" I cut him off the only way I could think of right now. I had kissed him.