Date night

Kristina's POV-

I woke up and looked at my phone it was 10:30 and u only had and 1 hour and a half to get ready. I decided to skip breakfast. Hayes told me to dress comfy. I took a shower and wanted my hair after I blowed dried it. I wore high wasted dark shorts and a blue crop top that has a now in the back. For shoes was just my black converse.

Hayes POV-

I got ready and it was 11:58 I pulled up to her house and walker to the door. She walked out an I said ready and she said yes.
I was driving and pulled up to the trampoline place we were going to.

Kristina's POV-
We pulled up to a trampoline place and I could not believe who I saw Renae and Nash. And Taylor and izzy. I ran to the girls and we all got are stuff on to jump. I was showing off and so was izzy. Cause we are both in gym and dance. Renae and nash left to go home since it was a drive.
After a while
Me and hayes drive to my place and we said are goodbyes and asked to hang Tomorow and I said yes. Izzy and me just caught up and decided to drive to fro yo and came back. We watched she's the man and both fell asleep. Best date in a while.
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
Read my note please it is very important.
Love jace 🌻