Chapter 4

Chapter 4

—————————

Matsu's POV

—————————

What.

Just.

Happened?

______________

Here I am, laying here in bed. 

I didnt even get a wink of sleep last night. I've been up just thinking.

Does Makki share my feelings...?

______________

I basically dragged myself to school, I was so tired, why did I let myself pull an all nighter?....

Sometime between my thinking and walking I felt the presence of people beside me, I sluggishly turned my head to see Oikawa, Iwa and an awkward looking Makki on the other side of them farthest from me.

I get the awkwardness, but why's he all the way over there...?

.

.

.

Is he upset about something?

.

.

.

Did I do something wrong?

While I was staring off and thinking Makki noticed me staring at me and raised an eyebrow awkwardly smiling "Uh, is everything ok, Mattsun?..."

As soon as I heard him speak I shook my head snapping out of it "Ah, yes everything is fine, sorry." I said quickly and looked away embarrassed

______________

Once we finally made it to the front gates of the schools we went our seperate ways.

Once I finally got to class I sat down at my seat and peered outside the large window to my left.

As I was zoning out I heard a voice next to me that snapped me out of my trance, I turned my head to see one of my classmates trying to get my attention.

"Dude, are you ok? You've been zoning out for like 15 minutes just staring out the window." he said looking obviously confused and a little bit concerned.

"Ah, yeah. I'm fine, sorry I just have a lot on my mind..." I said propping my chin up with my palm and giving them a tired smile.

"If you say so, dude." he said and turned back to look up to the front of the classroom.

.

.

.

'Am I ok?" I ask myself and look down at the red cord following it with my eyes as it traveled along the floor and out the classroom door.

'I need serious help.' I told myself with a sigh and opened my books so I could actually do something productive instead of just zone out and question my life choices.