𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2

y/n -

I get into the car and we're on our way to school. On our way I fiddle with the radio until I find a song that I like and I look out the window.

"Don't you ever think it's crazy how there could be other stuff out there." I say. "Yeah and it scares the hell out of me."

"Your telling me Steve "the hair" Harrington is actually afraid of something." I say giggling. " ugh I hate that name. I know I have good hair but that's probably the lamest nickname I could've gotten." He says joking around.

"Well I think it's pretty funny." I say as he pulls up into the school parking lot. "Of course you do."

He takes the keys out of the car and I get out swinging my backpack around my shoulder.

I see Jonathan leaning against his car talking to Nancy.We both walk over to hang out before school starts.

"Hey guys." I say smiling and Steve wraps his arm around Nancy shoulders.

"Hey y/n." Jonathan reply's. "Did will tell you what happened yester-" I get cut off by loud music coming from a car pulling in the parking lot. The same car from  yesterday at the arcade  comes swerving in the parking space next to where we were standing. He turns the engine off and starts to get out the car.

He's probably a new kid which is surprising,who wants to live in Hawkins. He gets out of  the car and looks around like his observing his surroundings.

He turns to our directions and we make eye contact. We look at each other for a couple seconds and then he winks and walks away.

Everyone was staring at him. All the girls turned to there friends probably to talk about how cute he is. But they wouldn't be wrong. His eyes were these pretty blue and his hair fell perfectly in his face.

But just from his encounter I can tell he's probably an asshole who has sex with a girl and then leaves them.

"Y/n. Y/n! Can you stop checking out that guy and can we please go." Steve said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I wasn't checking him out!" I say as we starting walking into the school and towards our lockers that were fortunately right next to each other's.

I remember hating having a locker next to Steve because at the time he was a bully and a dick but now I don't mind.

"Hah yeah tell that to someone who doesn't see right through your bullshit." He says opening his locking and grabbing his books for his class. I don't know why he does he barely pays attention anyways.

" yeah and that's exactly what someone would say if they couldn't read thought my bullshit, which is clearly you because I was not checking him out." I say grabbing my books as well and closed my locker.

I walked down the hall to my first class. Steve followed me since his class was just down the hall.

"Yeah ok what ever you say hopper." He says and saluting me as he walks down the hall to his class. I walk into the class and sit in my normal seat, second row from the back.

The bell rings and the teacher starts teaching until the door bust open revealing the same boy from this morning. "Oh you must be the new kid. Class this is Billy Hargrove." Our teacher says.

Billy Hargrove.

"So you can take the empty seat next to y/n and we can continue with our lesson." He says pointing at the empty seat next to me.