Hathaway Prep

ROLE
Popular

FULL NAME
Chadwick Brett Sullivan

NICKNAMES
Chad and Sully are the two names he goes by

AGE
Eighteen

GENDER
Male

SEXUALITY
Heterosexual

HEIGHT
Six foot one

FACE CLAIM
Chase Stokes

GRADE
Senior

PERSONALITY
Chadwick, or Chad which is unsurprisingly the nickname he goes by, is quite similar to the male stereotype he shares a name with. Loud, bold and with radiating aura of confidence around him that never seems to falter. Because why would it? He's got everything in life. A loving and happy family, lots of money, and a pretty smile to boot. All that confidence is not all positive, because as anyone can imagine it often gets to his head. In short, he can be a bit of an arrogant prick. Another one of his traits that has both positive and negative sides is his recklessness, because on one hand it makes him quite fun to be around, but on the other, also makes him a danger to himself and occasionally to others. The shaggy haired brunet is also quite the charmer and flirt. It could be said that he's good with his tongue, and the interpreting of that can vary depending on how it's looked at. On the more negative side of his character there's two things that jump out. The first is his bad temper and the eye-for-an-eye mentality he holds whenever someone grieves him. The other is his lack of maturity, though the two can, and often are combined.

STRENGTHS
He's in good shape physically, is quite charismatic, and very clever

FLAWS
He's arrogant, impulsive and has trouble expressing his feelings properly

LIKES
Nicotine, alcohol, pretty girls, sports, vintage motorcycles and cars, speeding, baked goods, mint flavored bubblegum

DISLIKES
Chemistry and maths, staying still for too long, lettuce, traffic laws, people he doesn't think are cool

BRIEF BACKSTORY
Chadwick's family is old money, seeing that they own the towns most important law firm. His father is a lawyer, and his father, and his father's father before that. So the male really has no option but to become one too, which means he doesn't even have to worry about choosing a career or getting a job in the future. Overall his life has been a very happy and unproblematic one. He's the apple of his father's eye, and because of that is given a hefty allowance every month, and has most of his wrong deeds excused. His mother is strict, but his father has enough influence over her to make that practically null.

OTHER
He likes wearing Hawaiian shirts and leather jackets

parabellums