the following morning

Its 6:00 am, I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blarring. great. school.

I got up out of my bed and immediantly felt the rush of the cold air. I went to my dresser and got out a white long sleeve vneck shirt and a pair of my new black leggings, a pair of long black socks that barely came over the top of my combat boots and went into the shower. after I got out I decided to not deal with the makeup today untill I remembered the pretty little bruise on my right cheek , great afterall I will mess with atleast a little makeup.

I put make up on to cover up the bruise and a little bit of eyeliner and mascara I decided on to just brush my hair. wow, my green eyes are really showing now.

I went to get my sister up and immediantly stopped. my heart broke my dad was in her room and all I heard was crying he walked out and I walked in my little sister was huddled up into the corner only wearing the tshirt I gave her. I felt tears immedianlty prickle at my cheeks.

I rushed over to her and started hugging her in all reality she wasn't going to tell me what he did, so I left it alone.

for now.

I picked her up and took her into my room. I quickly thought that I needed to get her out of this filthy house with this man I didn't even know anymore.

how could he even call himself that. I dialed my friends moms number and she picked up.

"hello"

"um..hey I'm sorry to bother you at this time in the morning but something happened. do you think my little sister could possibly stay with you for awhile?"

I said barely between my cries.

"aw. honey yes of course she can"

" thank you ill bring her right over when I get the chance too"

and with that the phone call ended and I immediantely felt a hard hit to the head and I fell I felt a couple kicks to the side. and before I blacked out all I could here was my sister crying.

what happened....