-09-

Addison's POV

I was working on my biology assignment when my phone vibrated.

I picked it up and looked at the notification.

New message from Lili <3

I smiled as I opened it. Lili was my nickname for Alicia. Her name was unique just like she was. I mean..it was very rare to meet another girl with white hair.

She kind of reminded me of myself except right now she is loved by everyone and she enjoys being herself.

No one else knows how to shut Bucky and the aceys up quite like she did.

No one else made Zed smile so much except Zevon, Zoey, Eliza, Bonzo, me, and now Alicia.

No one else sees me as a leader except Zed, Eliza, Bree and Alicia.

I am very grateful to have her as one of my best friends.

Lili <3
Hey Addy. Are you done for a little hangout?

Addy bug🥺
Of course. Send me your new address.

Lili <3
Sure it's **************

Addy bug🥺
I'll be there in 5 :)

Lili <3
Alright. See ya!

Dropping my phone, I walked to my closet and picked out a casual outfit. I got my phone and placed it in my back pocket before heading downstairs. "I'll be back later Mom!" I yelled walking out the door.

Alicia's house was just a couple of blocks away from mine so I appreciated the little workout.

"..Together we rise, you know we got this .." I mumbled silently as I rang the bell. "Hi-"

Holy ...

The door opened and in front of me stood a guy.

He was shirtless ..

I couldn't help but admire his abs.

He must be Lili's brother.

'Well I see beauty runs in her family.' I thought before shaking out of my trance.

"And you are?" He asked raising his eyebrows slightly.

Even his voice was a heavenly ..

SNAP OUT OF IT ADDISON! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!

"Aiden! I told you to put a shirt on!" Alicia's voice came from beside him and the door swung open fully to reveal the siblings. "Sorry emerald." He said with a gorgeous smile before walking away.

I turned to her.

"You must have some good genes in your family." I teased and she giggled welcoming me into the house. "Just wait till you see my mom." She smirked and I adored her house.

It was just beautiful ... The artworks, everything.

We walked to the living room to see a women sitting on the couch.

"Mom, this is Addison. The girl I told you about." Lili said making me smile.

Her mother was beautiful. She was like an older Lili.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ms ...." "Oh honey just call me Amelia." She caught on and I nodded. "Well have fun. I made some cookies and they're in the kitchen." She mentioned causing Alicia to grin. "Thank you mom! Also can you tell Aiden to put on a shirt?" Alicia stated.