Part 4

Unedited

Part - 4

----------------

"You are my Heaven on Earth"

----------------

"It feels nice to be introduced as your wife." Naira whispered to Yash when he just introduced her to one of his clients. They were at a party in a palatial hotel in Dubai.

"It does." Yash agreed with a smile. "I am so proud of you." He tightened his hold around her waist. "And you look ravishing in this saree." He added huskily. She was wearing an elegant sequin black saree. "Maybe tonight could be ours!" He whispered suggestively making her blush.

They didn't know why they were holding themselves from consummating their marriage. Maybe for the right time? Maybe for the right place? Or maybe he was being considerate of her feelings and giving her time to get herself prepared for the inevitable. But he didn't think he could wait any longer.

"Maybe" she said with a coy smile surprising him.

Smiling, he grabbed two glasses of soft drink from a waiter and passed one to her. "Cheers"

"Cheers" they clunk their glasses before taking tentative sips.

"Hmm... Cool and delicious." She said and licked her lips in a seductive way. Yash's eyes darkened seeing her seemingly innocent act.

"Fuck the party!" Yash hissed. "Let's get back to our room." He put his drink aside and pulled his wife into his arms.

"No! We just got here. We didn't have dinner yet."

"You can be my dinner."

"Cheesy much!" Naira rollled her eyes. "But Yash, don't forget you are here on business. You still have to meet your client's partner..."

"The deal is already sealed so no worries, darling. I can meet this man, my client's partner some other time as he is no one of consequence.  C'mon, let's go." He urged but she refused to him.

She folded her arms and stared at him. "Alright! You win!" He lifted his palms up, surrendering.

"That's better" Naira tried and failed to hide her smile.

"Seems like lawyer madam likes to win."

"Always!" Naira giggled. Yash shook his head smiling but his smile disappeared when a tall man in dark suit approached them with a glass of some amber liquor in his hand. 

"Yash, I am surprised to see you here." That man spoke in a gruff tone.

"Vinay" Yash nodded his head acknowledging him. "Meet my wife, Naira." He placed his hand on the small of her back and drew Naira by his side. "Naira, this is Mr. Vinay Arora."

Vinay snorted for not introducing him as his father.

"Hello" Naira said for courtesy sake and stretched her hand for a shake. If her husband hates this man then she will hate him too. Simple! Vinay took her hand and clasped it with both his hands, carressing her soft skin. "Hello, Naira, nice to meet you." He let her hand go only when Naira tried to forcefully yank it back. Ah, now I got one more reason to hate him!

"Seems like you guys are newly married." Vinay accessed Naira from head to toe. The glow in her face, the thick streak of sindoor and the bunch of white and red bangles in both her hands were a huge giveaway.

"Last Sunday we got married." Yash answered irately.

"And you didn't bother to invite me?"

"Who the fuck are you? Why should I invite you to my wedding?" Yash roared losing his control.

Book III - Baby, I Love You (Part Two - Ongoing) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें