𝕋𝕨𝕠

⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽⎽⎼⎻⎺⎺⎻⎼⎽

I took my time getting to Roundview, considering I had time to waste. Once I arrived, however, Effy walked up to me, her arms crossed over her chest, I figured she just ditched dad and walked to college as well. I looked her up and down, she wore a dress that barely even cut off mid-thigh, I knew that she didn't wear any pants under her sad excuse for a dress either. As I waited for her to get towards me, I overheard girls whispering amongst themselves, "Are you Danny? That gas-head footy player?"

"Yup," The man replied to her, I looked over my shoulder, noticing the middle aged man basking in all the underaged female attention.

"My mate Janice wants you to sign her tits!"

I watched as a girl got out of his car, she had bright red hair, angeled bangs, and a huge smile on her face, also soaking in all the attention. "Your boyfriend is well mint," A girl commented.

"Yeah! He is totally fit, he took me to the Stakis Grand last week for sure, turf, and shots," She replied, her cheeky smile growing even bigger as all the girls drooled over her pervert of a boyfriend.

Effy and our friend Pandora finally got over to me. Pandora was perceived as a strange girl by everyone, it didn't help that she spent her childhood with her mum keeping her sheltered, so she had no experience with boys, drugs, anything really, before she met Effy and I. "You are quite cheeky sneaking away this morning," Effy said to me, disappointment on her face. 

I did my best to act innocent, "Eff... Are you high? I have no idea what you are talking about."

She reached out, slapping my arm, scoffing. "Dad got into an accident this morning... He ran the car into a pole, it was downright annoying..." She complained, she said nothing about seeing me at the scene, meaning I got away with that, "I did see two lush boys, however... Shame that you missed them."

"Bummer..." I snapped my fingers as I gave her a fake pout, "Let's just get this party started, shall we?" I pointed out the doors behind her.

Pandora perked up as soon as she heard this, she pulled out some candy from her bag, "You guys want a lollipop?" She asked the two of us, a smile on her face.

Effy shook her head, "No," Her response was quick and flat.

I reached my hand out, "Sure, Panda," I said to her as I picked one out, I unwrapped the plastic carefully before I placed it between my lips letting it rest against my tongue. Once we walked into the college, we were instructed to go to the gymnasium where we would be assigned out forms and get a lecture about how things were going to play out here. Once we walked into the gym, I noticed Freddie, Cook, and JJ almost immediately. Freddie's eyes landed on me once he saw me, he put his hand up, motioning for me to go sit next to them, Effy noticed this pretty much instantly.