chapter 8

"Uncle where's Achu. I am carving for her. You knew it very well "

"Ok ok my boy she's here. " Uncle said pointing towards the staircase .where I saw the bride and her companions coming.

"The girl on the left side of the bride in red saree." Uncle specifies her.All of a sudden it hit me. She was the same girl  I encountered in the room. But how I mean her looks . There was a great change in her appearance. Not the old boyish girl. Now she is a serpent Beauty.

"Are you sure ?? I mean how ??, Why" I was stammering out of surprise.

"A 💯% , she changed to be the girl of someone's dream. Buy her a mobile soon . She doesn't have it still"uncle said touching my shoulder and it drift me into a old memory.

It was a faded memory.

I was wondering  who will be  next . Anju didi flipped the bottle . It  rotates  and pointed me .

"So ,who is gonna ask  ?"

" Me " Achu announced

"Truth or Dare" she asked.

" Truth " I announced it as always .

"Ok tell us about your dream wife her look and everything in detail" she is trying to hide the sacred fish with bush. So let me play along . I thought.

" I  want a love at first sight girl. Who would ignite me with Sparkes of her eyes. She should have long hair . She should
Be shy girlish type. Always be Indian stylish village Beauty. she should be brilliant in her studies. She should not have a mobile or any social media accounts."

"Enough , in short just like Archana's opposite" Anju didi said.

"Ofcourse I want to marry a lady , not a man like Achu" I added some oil to the burning fire inside Achu. I love to make her jealous and tease her.
***********

"Uncle  she changed for being my dream girl " Indeed my only dream was her. All those fake dreams was to make her angry and jealous . Which would prove that she loves me.

"Yes, I think so , Though out these  years there might be some days , we forget about you . But for her there wasn't any. Just test her , you will know more. "  uncle sighed.

All I did was staring at her. Her cute acts , even though  her appearance changed . She was still the same. I loved it. I love her. My Achu. My dream  wife.

Plsss Vote. So disappointed. If the story is bad pls don't feel bad to comment . So I would stop plss.