"First we will go to Wimbourne Minster. Where I grew up and where my father is buried," Margaret informed the two children, who were clearly her favorite grandchildren, in a calm tone.

"Was he a king?" Kathy asked, a curious look on her face.

"He was a sinner," Margaret replied, clearly holding disdain for her father, "Sometimes I fear God is punishing me for it."

"Why couldn't we go to Spain with Father?" Harry complained in a disappointed tone, "Or stay with Arthur?"

"You are the second son," Margaret informed the duo in an obvious tone, "And your sister is a daughter. Your father's eldest daughter. While your brother will be king, Harry, you may be pope."

"What about me?" Kathy questioned, a curious look on her face.

"You will marry a prince. A handsome one, at that. You have inherited your looks from your mother. That is one thing you can be thankful about getting from her. It will have many men wanting your hand in marriage," Margaret explained in a calm tone.

"What if I don't want to marry?" Kathy spoke up, a careless look on her face.

Margaret turned to her eldest granddaughter, a look of disbelief on her face. "You are a princess. You must. It is your duty as the daughter of a king."

"If I become King, I will never make Kathy marry. She can stay with me and become my most top advisor," Harry suddenly added in, but Margaret paid no mind to it.

"Perhaps, but you will not be king. Arthur will. And women are never advisors to a king," Margaret pointed out to the duo, not realizing that she was being a hypocrite and the two children had realized it.

"You are," Kathy pointed out and Margaret rolled her eyes at the duo, remaining silent.

Kathy and Henry turned to each other and exchanged a look, giggling.

____

Henry and Lizbeth linked arms as they walked together through the port, waiting to board the ship.

Henry laughed alongside his wife, the two of them speaking of Harry and Kathy. "I wonder how much trouble and misery they're causing my mother," He commented, causing Lizbeth to chuckle.

"Quite a lot, I'm sure," Lizbeth smiled at her husband, "But it was her idea to take them both. Not ours. If I were her, I would have thought twice about taking them both together."

"They're quite a handful together, aren't they?" Henry asked as they both stopped walking and turned to face each other fully.

"Arthur tells me they pick on him," Lizbeth confessed, letting out a sigh in defeat.

"How is Arthur going to let his younger brother and sister pick on him?" Henry complained and Lizbeth gave him a knowing look.

"Have you met them?" She sarcastically asked and Henry sighed, knowing she had a point.

"Perhaps you're right," Henry commented and Lizbeth was quick to respond.

"I know I'm right," She responded, earning a playful eye roll from Henry.

He wrapped his arms around Lizbeth's waist, smiling as he pulled her closer to him. He wasted no time kissing her and Lizbeth smiled, immediately kissing him back.

_____

In Burgundy, Nora and George locked arms as they made their way over to his horse together. Cecily, Margaret, and Lizzie stood close behind them, Margaret holding the hand of little Marie.