CHAPTER 1:

The girl stood in front of the train going to Hogwarts a school for witch and wizards. Wondering if she will like to be apart from her parents, this is the first time that she will be apart from them for more than a day since she'll be away for months. She looked back behind her to see her parents, her mother trying so hard not to cry since they are in public and her father who is smiling so warmly at her. She hold back her tears since she will definitely miss them.

"Take care there sweetheart, stay away from boys hm?" her father said to ease his daughter and wife.

"I will father, and take care of mother for me, stop worrying her" she also reminded her father.

"I will" her father replied.

"Don't forget to write us a letter and always reply to our messages, I love you my daughter" her mother also said to her.

"Of course mother I will always do that, I love you too. I love you both" the sweet daughter replied.

"And I also love you both" her father also said.

Suddenly the conductor of the train suddenly announced that the train will be leaving in five minutes. She then hurriedly said her goodbyes to her parents and rushed to board the train. She tried to find a vacant compartment and to her delight she found one. She settled inside the compartment and made herself comfortable. That was when someone opened the compartment door, she looked over the door and saw a boy with a messy hair with some glasses who is nearly broke and some baggy clothes. The boy smiled at her.

"Hi I'm Harry Potter do you mind if I seat with you other compartments are already full" the boy introduced himself.

"Sure, I'm Amie Blanco its nice to meet you" she replies and smiled at the boy motioning for him to come and sit down. "Are you also a first year?" She asked.

"I am and I am assuming that you are also a first year?" the boy replied.

"Yeah I am" she replied. Then the compartment door opened once again and they saw a red head boy looking at them shyly, they both smiled at the boy and the replied with a shy smile.

"Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full" the red head boy said.

"Not at all, by the way I'm Amie Blanco and the boy over here is Harry Potter" she replied. The boy took a seat next to her and settled down.

"I'm Ron, by the way Ronald Weasley. Oh my are you really the Harry Potter?" the read head questioned while looking at the boy with glasses in disbelief.

"Yeah he is, what's the big deal about it anyway?" she asked, completely oblivious of the fact that he is the boy who lived.

"You don't know about him? He defeated the Dark Lord, even the strongest wizard Dumbledore can't defeat him yet he defeated him when he was still a baby, that's why he is famous." the red head explained, disbelief written on his face when he found out that the girl was oblivious about the famous story of the boy who lived.

"okay?" she answered hesitantly cause she still don't get it, while the boy who lived just sits in front of them uncomfortably. 

"So is it true? Do you really have the?" the red head asked now pertaining to Harry Potter.

"The what?" the boy asked in confusion.

"Scar?" the boy whispered too afraid about the dark lord giving the young boy a scar in his forehead. Harry Potter just smiled and lifted his hair and showed them his  lightning shaped scar in his forehead. The Weasley boy just felt amazed about meeting a really famous boy.

"Wicked" the red head boy commented in amazement.

"Okay enough with this talk, let's talk about something else other than those dark lord and stuff" Amie suddenly blurted out not liking the topic.

"Oh okay. So Amie are your parent wizards or muggle?" Ronald Weasley asked to change the topic. 

"They are both wizards which means I am a pureblood witch, what about you?" she answered and threw back the question to them both.

"My father's a wizard but my mother is a muggle born witch" Harry Potter answered. She just nodded in response and looked at the red head waiting for his answer.

"I'm also a pureblood. by the way if you're a pureblood then how come you never heard of his story?" Ronald Weasley asked out of curiousness.

"That's because we moved to the Philippines when my mother was pregnant of me, since life wasn't that good for both  of my parents here." She explained to them.

"Oh so that's why" Ronald Weasley replied while nodding.

And by that that a old lady pushing a trolley came and asked, "Anything from the trolleys dears?"

"No thanks, I'm all set" Ron said while raising his packed snack gulping with a fake smile. Harry Potter and Amie Blanco saw this. 

"We'll take the lot" they said in unison and look at each other with a surprised yet amused face.

"Let me buy it, let's just all share" Harry said and took out a pile of gold coins.

"Fine" Amie replied.

Then after a while there was a pile of sweets in the seat next to Harry. They all started to eat as much as they can. Even Ronald's pet Scabbers is eating from a box of candy in Ronald's lap. They continued talking and then their topic suddenly switched to magic spells. Ronald was about to change Scabbers to yellow but a girl wearing the school's uniform and a bushy hair came in the door.

"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville has lost one" the girl said confidently.

"Uhh no?" Ronald said confused.

"Oh are you doing magic? Let's see then" the girl said a bit arrogantly. Ronald cleared his throat and started waving his wand saying "Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow Tomas stupid rat turn yellow" Amie almost laughed out loud but refrain to do so, after a while nothing happened to Scabbers.

"Are you sure that's a real spell? Well it's not very good is it. Of course I even tried a few simple spells myself but they really work for me" the girl said then pulled out her wand and walked to the seat beside Harry and pointed her said "For example. Occulus Reparo" then Harry' taped glasses was suddenly fixed. The other people on the compartment looked at her shocked. Harry looked at his glasses in shock "That's better isn't it? Holy cricket you're Harry Potter, I'm Hermoine Granger and you are?" Hermoine asked pertaining to both Ronald and Amie.

"Amie Blanco" she simply replied.

"I'm Ron Weasley" Ron replied with his mouth full of sweets.

"Pleasure. You three better change into your robes I expect we'll be arriving soon" Hermoine then started walking to the compartment door but before she can fully go out she turned towards Ron. 

"You've got dirt on your nose by the way, did you know? Just there" She pointed to  Ron who is still stuffing his face with sweets. He then wiped the dirt off his face spreading it in the process. 

Amie then started laughing because of what happened and the two boys looked at her in confusion. 

"What?" she asked the two boys while trying to stop laughing.

"Well you just started laughing out of nowhere" Harry stated looking at her like she just grown a new head.

"Oh it's because of you two' expression while she was here, it was like you saw a teacher though I have to admit she's a bit arrogant for me" she shares her opinion with the two boys.

"Yeah she is really arrogant" Ron agreed to her. 

"I don't know about you guys but I think she's nice" Harry contradicted their opinion towards Hermoine.

"Ohhh I think someone has a crush" Amie teased her new found friend.

"It's not like I like her, it's just that I think she's a good person" Harry explained.

"Ohhh okay whatever you think" Ron and Amie keep on teasing Harry until they have to change into their robes.