Slow and Sweet (M x Ale) S

Start from the beginning

He tried to relax. But no matter what he did his mind flew back to that night. He felt queasy.

"Do you wanna continue?"

Yes. He really did. He wanted to do this. Not just because, y'know, sex feels good, but because his boyfriend has the sex drive of a rabbit and he wants to be able to help him. No matter how many times Mattia insists that it wouldn't matter, he wants to be able to be good for him.

"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"I'm sure."
"Alright baby. Can you uh, spread your legs?"

Ale took a deep breath, kicked his sweatpants off the rest of the way and tried to spread his legs. As soon as he felt the stickiness of his walls separating from each other he panicked and brought them back together.

Mattia frowned lightly. "It's okay baby. It's just you and me in here."
"I- I know... you promise?" He wasn't sure why he needed clarification.
"I promise baby. Here—" he grabbed a blanket and pulled it over both of their bodies. "Now no one can see you."

Ale smiled slightly and relaxed. He had nothing to worry about. Mattia wouldn't do anything he didn't want to.

"Can you try spreading your legs again?" Mattia asked gently. Ale hesitated.

If he couldn't do this this whole thing wouldn't work at all. He needed to do this. For Mattia.

"O-okay." He carefully went to spread his legs again. And once again, he panicked.

Mattia frowned again. Ale hated when he frowned.

"Would it help if I spread your legs for you?"

Ale hesitated. He wasn't sure it would. But at the same time it might?

"Okay."
"Are you sure?"
"I'm sure. If I get scared I just say the safeword, right?"
Mattia felt his stomach flutter. He felt a sense of pride. "Yes, baby you can. And what's the safeword?"
"Custard."
"Good boy."

Ale grinned at the praise. He liked being praised in general, but he also really liked it being acknowledged that he was, in fact a boy. No matter what his body was like.

Mattia planted his big hands on Alejandro's thighs. Carefully he pulled them apart, taking his time rubbing them and soothing his boyfriend. "Make sure to take deep breaths lovely."

"I know." Ale put his hands on Mattia's shoulder, taking a few deep breaths. Mattia smiled and kissed him sweetly, getting between his legs.

He moved a hand off Alejandro's thigh. He gripped the base of his dick and carefully started pushing into the boy under him. Ale gasped, his hands squeezing Mattia's shoulders.

He tried to close his legs, gasping and shaking. "Oh fuck— how are you that big!?"
"It's just the tip of it baby."
"I— I can't-"
"Do you wanna stop?"
"No! No I don't— this is— oh god! Fuck!"
"Are you sure you don't wanna stop!"
"I'm sure! Deeper!"

Mattia hesitated. But the look in Alejandro's eyes made him obey.

He carefully slid in deeper, watching Alejandro's face. His boyfriend's eyes screwed shut and he sucked in a harsh breath.

"Are you sure you're okay?"
"Yes! Just— just gimme a minute. Are- are you all the way in yet?"
"Ah— no, but I don't have to go all the way in."
"I want it all the way in!"
"I don't think that's supposed to-"
"Do it!"
"No. It's okay, Alejandro. You don't have to and I don't think you're supposed to."
"Okay..." Ale shifted and pulled Mattia closer, burying his face in his neck.

"Are you ready yet?" He asked after a couple seconds.
"Yeah. Yeah, I think I'm good."
"Remember the safe word?"
"Yeah. Custard."
"Good boy." He kissed Ale sweetly.

Slowly Mattia started rocking his hips. Ale gasped and arched his back.
"Ohhhh my gooood! What the hell! That's— oh fuck!"
"Are you okay?"
"Yes! Oh fuck! Thank you!" He whined, clawing at Mattia's back. Mattia gasped a little.
"You're— Ah, fuck! Christ, Ale, you're fucking—"

Ale looked up at him. Mattia's heart near stopped.
"You look really handsome right now." He said finally. Ale grinned breathlessly.
"And you look hot." Their lips connected. Ale finally relaxed. Mattia took the chance to start going faster.

Watching his faces made Mattia's stomach flip. He was just so gorgeous. He looked so hot. He loved him so so much...

"Alejandro?"
"Yeah?" His eyes opened around halfway, his nose all scrunched up. Fucking gorgeous.
"I love you."
He smiled blearily. Mattia loved his smile. His whole face stretched and he had those cute dimples and his eyes closed and fuck.
"I love you too." He murmured softly. Mattia kissed him immediately, tangling a hand in his fluffy curls.

"Am I allowed to cum inside you?" He managed after a minute. The way Alejandro's body was clamping down on his dick made him close pretty quick.

"Sure. I think the T makes it so I can't— y'know. And even so I'm not ovulating." He mumbled, closing his eyes and throwing his head back.

Mattia gently held Ale's head like a baby, pushing in deeper. Ale cried out and clawed at him. "I hope you know I have no idea what any of that means."

He laughed weakly, "you're dumb."
"You love me."
"More than anything." They kissed again. Mattia couldn't get enough of this. He loved him just so much.

He pushed in around halfway, not wanting to hurt his lover, and came inside him. Ale gasped and squirmed slightly. "Oh wow. That's— ah. That feels so weird."
"Is it okay?"
"It's good." He smiled up at him. Mattia grinned and pulled out. Ale gasped slightly as the sudden vacancy.

Mattia laid next to his boyfriend with a heavy sigh. "Was that okay?"

Ale nodded and laid his head on Mattia's chest. He snakes an arm around his waist and pulled him closer.

So it didn't solve the trauma. But it helped.