The Letters

"I'm going to get stronger too!" Mammon now wore a confused expression. "I don't want you to be the only one fighting, the least I can do I learn some basic self defense and increase my speed and stamina." Mammon thought for a moment then smiled. "Fine... you win!" I was about to come back with some snarky response like 'of course I did' but out of nowhere, Mammon pulled me into a tight embrace. "Y/N, you better not leave me... the thought of losing you scared me half to death." I smiled and hugged Mammon back. "Don't worry, I don't plan on going anywhere."

"Hey Y/N..."

"Yeah?"

"Make a pact with me!..."

...

...

"Okay."

Mammon's POV:

I entered the dining room, Y/N along side me. I can't say that I feel great, something still doesn't feel right. My right shoulder should have fully healed by now but it doesn't seem to have gotten any better since the day it happened, there was still a lingering pain in my shoulder and my head was also fuzzy. I was extremely light headed but I didn't want to worry Y/N anymore! I also have to keep everything from my brothers...

3rd Person's POV:

5 of Mammon's brothers sat in their usual seats, eating the food that Lucifer had prepared. They all turned to face the door when they opened, and Mammon walked in, late as usual, with Y/N by his side. Everyone's heads soon returned to their plates but Satan's did not. He observed Mammon, he knew something wasn't right from the way he was acting.

No one really spoke a word during breakfast. Leviathan was too concerned with something on his phone to pay attention to anything else. Asmo had been staring at a mirror messing with his hair since he got here. Beel was eating more food than any one person should be capable of. Mammon and Y/N were having a conversation between the two of them, smiling and laughing at something and clearly not including anyone else. Satan who continued to observe Mammon. Belphie was asleep as usual. And finally Lucifer who, for some reason, hadn't even made an appearance yet.

This atmosphere didn't fade. Satan finally stopped glaring at Mammon once he decided that he seemed to carefree and happy for something to be wrong. Normally he'd just mope in his own self pity. He pulled out a book and began to read it.

Not long had passed when something drew his attention away from his book. Mammon had stood up suddenly, pushing his chair backwards so hard that it tipped and crashed to the floor. His left arm was placed on the table and he was using it to support himself. His other hand rested on his forehead but also covered his eyes. Satan's suspicions were confirmed!

He stood up to go and help his brother when Mammon held his arm up gesturing for me to stop. "Stop! Don't move! I'm fine!"

His, now uncovered, eyes were staring at him intently.

"Excuse me." He muttered under his breath, excusing himself from the table. He moved his left arm away and began to walk towards the door but with nothing to support himself with, he only made it a few paces before collapsing to the floor.

Everyone stood up in an instant. No one had ever seen Mammon in such a state before. He was usually a force to be reckoned with and his self healing abilities are the main reason why no one had ever seen him badly injured.

Y/N's POV:

Everyone rushed to Mammon's side, quickly swarming him. They were frantic and unsure of what to do. The doors opened and an exhausted Lucifer entered from the other side. "What's going on?" He asked demandingly. Everyone stepped aside to reveal Mammon's unconscious body on the floor. Lucifer brushed through the crowd and picked Mammon up gently. If it wasnt for the severity if this situation I'd probably be gushing over how much Mammon looks like a princess being carried my a prince (Lucifer being the prince ofc).

He stood up and began to walk towards his room. "Y/N come with me, as for the rest of you, there's no hiding it from you anymore so do what you please." To no ones surprise, all 5 of the brothers who were given that option chose to follow and after only a few minutes we were all sat in Lucifer's room watching over Mammon who now lay on Lucifer's bed.

"Now for the matter at hand." Lucifer's tone was serious. "I found a letter addressed to you and another addressed to Mammon, both from the same sender. I have reason to believe that they are both from the Demon Slayer." He handed me the letter and placed the other by Mammon's side. "I haven't read them myself yet but I want to be present whilst you read it. I need all the information I can get." I nodded and removed the wax seal. I pulled out the letter and opened it up.

'Dear Y/N...'

...YuuSosa signing in...

Sorry for the cliff hanger but I was having trouble writing this chapter and I need the next part to not suck XD
I had trouble with the perspectives   in this chapter and if I'm honest,
this chapter was rewritten 3 times before I wrote this one °0°
It's not as good as I wanted it to be so sorry if it bored you

Thanks for all your support
Until next time

...YuuSosa signing out...