Chapter 2

Gulf's POV
Harsh rays of the sun peeked out from the blinds of my window. I woke up as soon as I felt the intense heat piercing through my eyes. So this is what they call "typical mornings". Hmm how interesting.

My body subconciously stood up and seconds after that my feet started dragging me towards the bathroom. I took a refreshing cool shower and then dressed up for a party. You might be wondering what kind of party I'm going to. Is it a birthday party? Or maybe a celebratory party because of an achievement? Welp neither of those two, so sorry to disappoint yah! I actually got invited by a dear friend of mine to his wedding.

This wedding, it's not the typical one you think of right now. Apparently this wedding is being vowed by two people of the same sex. Are you shocked? Well, in this generation it's not impossible and let me just tell you that I'm not the type of person to judge people just because they love someone of the same gender. I believe that love has no boundaries and that no matter what you can never stop your heart whenever it has found the one it has been yearning for. So whoever that person my friend would happily spend the rest of his life with surely has my support.

After picking the right tuxedo to wear I got the present that I bought the other day which of course was beautifully wrapped up. Then I headed out to my friend's wonderful party to celebrate his once in a lifetime dream which was to marry the person he loves.

When I arrived at the said venue I directly went to see my man, Bright. I looked for him in the crowd and soon my eyes were locked on a familiar face. I saw Bright, who stood out in the crowd and I can't help but notice how happy he was as of the very moment in my entire life. This is the only time that his smile was extremely brighter than the stars and even from afar you could even feel his overwhelming joy. I'm curious to know who is this lucky someone who made my bro this dazzled? I guess I will find out sooner or later.

I approached him and then he smiled at me and said "I'm glad you were able to come bro! It's been years". I responded and asked him a question in the end "Never would I skip one of the most special events that would happen in your life. So who and where is the lucky guy who made you swoon this much?" He laughed for a while and called out a certain person's name. "Win come here" he said to a person who I believe was a few meters away behind me. A person was approaching me from behind as I could sense it's amiable prescense engulfing me, it felt safe. I really liked the aura of this person. I know that this guy would never hurt my bro and it was a very reassuring feeling.

Win was a fine guy. Soon after he introduced himself he said that he would take his husband so that they could entertain the guests together and so before they both left I handed them my gift and then here I was left all alone in a far corner which I believed was my comfort zone. I would describe myself as an introvert which means I feel kinda uncomfortable being surrounded by unfamiliar faces.

I was bored doing absolutely nothing and I noticed that the table near the buffet had champagne and I felt like I needed to loosen up a bit, so I went for it. As I picked up the glass I felt a weight over my hand and I turned to look at my side and there I saw the guy that kept on bothering my thoughts. I pulled out my hand as soon as my mind processed everything that happened on that very situation. I turned to the guy and said "I'm very sorry I didn't notice you". He grinned and nodded. I let him have the champagne and picked up another one for me to enjoy.

Mew's POV
I arrived at the party hosted after the wedding of Bright and Win, I don't know how my sister actually convinced me to come here. I only do know that my sister are friends with Win and she was told to bring family members but she said it would be embarrassing to bring the whole family so that's how I got here. Oh well I didn't have anything to do at home anyway besides I had to wait for my manager to tell me my photoshoot schedule for this week and it becomes really tiring to wait up for so long so why not have some fun once in a while? For those of you who do not know me, I'm a model and I also take care of our family business.

When me and my sister arrived, she directly ran off to the newlywed so that she can tell her greetings to them. I watched her as she got farther away from me and then she stopped at some point. She was in front of two guys happily entertaining their guests. I thought to myself, so that's the couple my sister has been obsessing about for the past few days. Even if I don't know them at all I still hope for the best of the both of them. Being left alone wasn't really a problem to me because I have been to bigger parties and I kinda got used to this environment. If there was a party then surely they would have drinks and knowing me I never say no to drinks. Let's just say that trying out new drinks was kind of my hobby. I searched for a table where they serve drinks and the only option was the one near the buffet table. 

I went towards the table and grabbed a glass of champagne without paying attention, I just grabbed anything that was of reach. When I placed my hand on the glass it's texture was not what I expected and that's when I knew that something was wrong. I looked at where my hand landed and I was surprised to see that it was on top of another person's hand. I looked at the person and he looked like he was trying to process everything that was happening. After he regained himself he directly pulled his hand away and then he apologized. I just grinned and nodded at him and he gave me the glass of champagne I was already holding.

That guy just now had very fair skin and a nice complexion. He was a little shorter than me but he was tall for an average guy. It felt that the guy was actually not comfortable with the scenery of this party. I took a sip from the champagne and my eyes lit up the moment it got in contact with my tongue. I continued drinking and somehow that guy never left my mind ever since then.

For quite sometime the guests were totally locked on the lovely-dovey couple and enjoyed the night while it was still young. After the program it was time for the exquisite buffet dinner and I just waited for the time when the long line would subside and that's when I got food. After eating, a lot of the guests continued to do activities while I was starting to get bored. Then I received a text from my manager about my schedule for this week and then that's why I decided to leave early so I could organzine my schedule in advance. I gave my greetings to the newlywed and told my sister I was gonna go ahead.

I was outside of the venue and I noticed a person standing not from afar and it looked like he was in a hurry to go somewhere. I went to that person and I realized that it was the guy from earlier. He looked super happy and excited. When I was behind him I asked "It looks like you're in a hurry, where are you off to?" He was startled to hear me and he hesitantly answered "I was accepted by my agency and they said I have to get my things ready for tomorrow because I will have a photoshoot."  So that explains the smile on his face but it seems like he was a first-timer on this field. I again asked a question "So what's you're agency? Do you want me to send you home so that you could start preparing for tomorrow?" He answered with a little more confidence this time "I applied for JZ agency and I could really use a hitch", he smiled after. I responded with surprised tone " Oh! Well we have the same agency. Sure you could have a ride just tell me the address and I'd send you off".

He told me where he lived and I told him that my car was parked a little further from the venue so I told him that we had to walk to get there. When we were inside the car it was a complete silence which made things really awkward until after I turned the car's engine on and that's when the tension became less dire than before.