𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘀
my sisters hot period
↳ 𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘀_𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘆
     your hand🧚‍♀️🥰✨ but around my throat         
     strangling me🤩🦋💞🧚‍♀️

𝗻𝗮𝘁.𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮
my bb cute cute🤩
↳ 𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘀_𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘆
     ily❤️

𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮.𝗳𝗽
take all the time you need beautiful ❤️
❤️ 𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘀_𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 607 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍

𝗸𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗼
im sorry tiff :(

𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗷𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼
Answer my calls pls

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿
God has favorites

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿2
😍

𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗼
Text me, plz🥺

|𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞..|

Tiffany decided that a mental health day was exactly what she needed, especially with finals and everything coming up quickly, she wanted and needed as much time as she could get to think everything through. Her alarm wakes her up at 10:30, she takes her time getting out of bed since she has nowhere to go today and nobody to see.
She looks at her phone and sees a message from her sister.

𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥🌻💛
Boys asked about u
I said that u needed some time
to urself to think
I'll beat them up if they go to the house
and bother u

Tiffany giggles at her sisters text and clicks her phone off, she hasn't talked to the boys in almost a week, but they still won't get the hint that she needs time to think everything through. She sighs, sits up in bed and looks around her room, although she's not sure what she was looking for.
"Let's start the day Tiffany."
She gathers the strength to get out of the warm and comfortable bed and walks into the bathroom, she looks at herself in the mirror and sighs. She hates how she's been acting since all this shit happened, she's barely eaten and lost a lot of weight and has barely had a decent sleep, last night was the best sleep she had since the whole '2 dates'
thing started.
"You need to get back to how you were, happy, not stressed. Its never a good thing to be stressed, you break out when you're stressed, we don't need that."
She washes her face and puts her hair into a messy bun before putting on a quick face mask, she smiles at herself in the mirror, even her smiles different now.

After washing the face mask off, she puts on some sweats and walks out into her living room. She slumps herself down on the couch and turns on the tv, she watches a couple movies before a knock at the door forces her to get up. She opens the door to reveal the three people she didn't want to see.
"I thought my sister told you not to bother me today?" She says sternly.
"We wanted to make sure you're alright."
"I'm fine, I'm just getting my head in the right place, and before one of you asks, no, I have not
made a decision yet."
They can hear the annoyance in her voice and yet don't get the hint that they're not wanted there.
"We weren't gonna ask that but ok." Mattia says as he fold his arms.
"Whatever."
She copies him and glances between the three boys.
"I thought I told you guys not to bother her, what the fuck?" Rachel says as she and Natasha storm up to the door, scaring the boys slightly.
"We just wanted to check up on her." Kairi says quietly.
"Well don't, she's fine. Y'all don't need to put anymore weight on her shoulders, I think the best thing for you to do to help her is too leave her alone for a few days, let her get herself into the right headspace."
Natasha never speaks her mind like this, but she can see that this is getting out of control and she doesn't want to see another friend of hers go mad over these three boys.
"Alright, we're leaving, damn. Sorry tiff." Alejandro says as he hangs his head low while the three of them walk towards their car.
"I swear those boys are starting to get on my fucking nerves." Rachel says as she slumps herself down
on the couch.
"They're just stubborn, they're not gonna stop bothering you until you give an answer."
"I'm not picking any of them..."
Rachel and Natasha direct their attention to Tiffany who's still standing by the door.
"You're not?"
She shakes her head.
"I don't want to hurt their feelings, and I don't want them ending their friendships because two of them are jealous of one. So to stop the whole thing, I've decided not to choose anyone."
Natasha and Rachel both nod their heads and glance out the window to see Mattia's car still parked in front of the house.
"Ugh, maybe you should do this now."
Tiffany joins them in looking out the window, she sighs and opens the door.
"I'll be back with them."