After I'm situated on the bus we head to the airport to catch our flight to LA.

"Why didn't we just stay in LA for the ESPY's then come do the parade?" I question.

"Apparently this was the only day they could do it." Christen says.

"That doesn't make sense, but okay." I mumble then I rest my eyes for the res of the ride to the airport.

When we get to the airport I get helped off the bus, through security, then I get helped onto the plane.

"Alright lemme get the leg rest out." Mom says.

I nod then I wait for mom to put the leg rest out. Once the leg rest is out, Mom helps me sit down in the seat then she climbs over me and sits in the seat next to me while Kelley sits in one of the seats facing us.

"Balto up." Mama says and pats the seat next to her.

Balto hops up next to Mama then he lays down in the seat and rests his head on Mama's lap.

Eventually everyone gets in their seat and everything gets loaded up so we taxi to the runway then we take off.

Once in the air people start doing makeup for the awards show.

We took showers after the Parade

"Audi do you want to wear makeup?" Ali asks.

"Um....." I say then I look at Mom.

"Why don't you let Ash do your makeup since you two's style is alike." Mom says then I look at Ali.

"Can I hold Autumn while Ash does my makeup?" I ask.

"Of course Munchkin." Ash says then Autumn is placed in my arms. "Now where do I sit."

"You can sit on my lap." I say. "Just don't touch past my knee and please only minimal makeup."

"Got it." Ash says then she sits on my lap and gets to work on my makeup.

While Ash does my makeup I entertain Autumn with my Mom.

"Ash you are so screwed when Autumn gets older." Mom says.

"She'll be just like her Mama." Ash says with a smirk.

"A blubbering idiot when she see's a pretty girl?" I question.

"Munchkin." Ash gasps.

"It's true." I say. "I was there when you first saw Ali."

"You were?" Julie questions and I nod.

"Mom was in a meeting so Ash watched me for a while and we were going to see if anybody wanted to go get ice cream when Ali walked into the hotel." I say. "Ash instantly turned into a blubbering mess."

"I remember that." Ali says with a smile. "The three of us went out to get ice cream after that."

"So Audrey's responsible for you two meeting and your child?" Emily asks.

"Thanks munchkin." Ash says and kisses my head.

I smile at Ash then I close my eyes and let her continue doing my make up.

Once my make up is done I recline in my seat then nap with Autumn for the rest of the flight.

"Audrey....Sweetie...Babygirl we're here."

"Huh?" I mumble then I open my eyes.

"We landed babygirl." Mom says.

"Oh." I say then I notice my boobs have nothing resting on them. "Where's Autumn?"

"Ash took her before we landed." Mom says.

"Okay." I say as we stop in a hangar.

Once we're stopped in the hangar, Ash and Mom help me off the plane and onto the waiting bus. After I'm seated on the bus I play with Balto's fur while everyone gets on the bus then once everyone's on we head for the hotel to change.

"Mom?" I question as we pull up to the hotel.

"Yeah baby?" Mom says.

"I'm gonna need help putting my suit on."

"Okay." Mom says as the bus stops.

Once the bus stops I get helped off the bus then all of us head up to our rooms.

"Here we are." Mom says as we get to a room.

Once at what is now my room, my Mom turns and faces me.

"So I have a little surprise for you." Mom says.

"Okay?" I say then Mom opens the door.

Once the door is open Balto bolts into the room then I follow him.

"Holy shit." I mumble when I see who Balto is currently licking.

"Balto." The most beautiful women in the world says while giggling.

"How?"

"Hi Audi." My beautiful girlfriend says.

"What...What are you doing here?" I ask as I crutch over to my girlfriend.

"I heard you need a Date to the ESPY's." Daan says.

"Well this day just got a lot better." I say then I kiss my girlfriend. "I missed you."

"I missed you too Audi." Daan whispers.

"Ahem." Mom says. "Let's get your suit on."

"Okay." I say as Mom pulls out my suit.

Once my suit is out, the two most important women in the world to me help me into my grey suit.

"Everything okay?" Mom asks as I button my pants.

"It's a bit sore, but I'm okay." I admit as Daan helps Balto into his suit.

"Good" Mom says then she kisses my head. "We'll meet you two downstairs."

I nod then my Mom leaves so I tie my red tie.

"How do I look?" I ask after I finish adjusting my tie.

"Sexy." Daan says as she adjusts my tie and smooth's my suit. "Very sexy."

Daan pecks my lips then she squats down and adjusts Balto's suit and tie.

"Your so handsome." Daan says in her voice reserved for Balto.

Balto smiles at Daan then he pokes Daan's face with his nose. Daan giggles at the feeling of Balto's cold nose then she stands up and looks at me.

"What's wrong?" My girlfriend asks.

"I'm just ready to sit down and relax for a little bit." I say. "I feel like we haven't stopped moving for months."

"I know baby." Daan says then she pecks my lips. "After tonight it'll just be you, me, Balto, and our home for three weeks."

"Can't wait." I say with a smile.

"I'm gonna get dressed then we can head down to stairs." Daan says then she heads to the closet.

"Hey Daan?" I question making my girlfriend turn around.

"Yes Audrey?"

"I love you." I say then Daan smiles.

"I love you too." Daan says then I watch as she continues on to the closet.

I can't wait to marry that girl.