The make up |all|

Start from the beginning

Levi: Your eyes slowly fluttered open, you laid in your bed, scratching your head in confusion. You looked beside you to see Levi asleep in the love seat. You slide of the bed walking towards the mirror, to check the wound on your head. Your fingertips grazed over the gash on your forehead, you noticed that it was pretty deep, but not deep enough for stitches.
"You're awake!" A voice exclaims from behind you. You are instantly scooped up into Levi's embrace. You return the hug.
"I'm sorry." You whisper into his chest. He pulls away, a look of confusion flashing on his face.
"Why are you apologizing?"
"I broke your console." You mumble, looking down at your feet, still feeling guilty from breaking one of his most prized possessions. He scoffs.
"Look at you apologizing, when you are the one who got hurt the most." He shakes his head before he continues. "I should be the one apologizing, I was telling and didn't even notice you were hurt. What kind of boyfriend am I?!" He cries, tightening his grip around your waist.
"Uh the best boyfriend ever." You state, with a 'duh' look on your face. His cheeks light up a little at your words.
"But!" He looks down at you, surprised at your sudden serious voice. "You better start cleaning that room of yours." He sweatdrops. Nodding his head furiously.
"Yes ma'am!" You nod your head, happy that your will now walk into a clean room.
"Well then get to it." His eyes widen.
"Right now?" He whines. You cross your arms, a serious look moving onto your face.
"What was that?"
"I-i mean ye-yes! Right now!" He exclaims, before running out of your room.

Satan: You ran to the closest bathroom, holding your bloodied nose making sure not to get drops of blood anywhere or Lucifer would most definitely have your head. Pushing open the bathroom door, you move to the sink, grabbing a few spare tissues in the process. You do your best to stop the bleeding, softly stuffing a few tissues up your nose and doing your best to not make the bleeding worse. A soft knock at the bathroom door made you come to your senses. You had been in the bathroom for a long while, Asmo was probably trying to get in a take one of his baths. You discard the bloodied tissues into the bin, and turn on the faucet to wash down any blood that you got on the sink. You check your nose one more time, most of the bleeding has stopped, so that was a good sign, and it didn't look broken. You pull open the door, revealing Satan, a guilty look on his face.
"Are you alright?" He asks regret lingering in his tone.
"Yes, no thanks to you." You state, walking to where your room resided.
"I didn't mean to hit you." He calls out at your retreating form. You don't answer, deciding it would be best to sleep on it. Clicking of shoes made you snap out of your thoughts.
"Y/n. I didn't mean it." He says as he grips your wrist spinning you around. "Please don't leave me." He whispers, in a tone you have never heard from him before. You've usually only heard him be mad.. mostly at Lucifer, sassy... Mostly at Lucifer, and happy.. when he's with you.... And not with Lucifer. You pull away from his grip and look him in the eyes, both of your hand slowly going up to grasp his cheeks.
"I would never leave you, Satan." You say, a smile gracing your lips. He presses his forehead to yours, matching your smile, but that smile slowly turned into a frown.
"I'm sorry." He admits, the guilty look from before coming back onto his face.
"It's okay-"
"No it's not! I hurt you y/n!" He yells, but not at you, more towards himself.
"I'm supposed to protect you, and I did the opposite." His voiced cracked at the end, making you look up at him, his eyes were teary and brows furrowed. You almost gasped, you have never seen so much emotion come from your boyfriend, the only emotion he ever shown was anger and even that was a rare sight since he tried his hardest to conceal his feelings. You pull him down by his blazer, looking him in the eyes.
"I know you're sorry. I know you didn't mean it. I accept your apology." You pause for a moment, before continuing. "I love you Satan, and I know you love me. So stop crying, I don't like seeing you like this." His face flushes.
"I'm not c-crying!" He defends, breaking away from your gaze. You couldn't tell if he was blushing because of your short speech, or because you called him out for crying. (You heard it here folks, Satan is a simp.) But either way you knew both of you would be just fine.