confession n.s

It was the day of your best friend Tommy lees wedding. You were heathers maid of honor, she was like a sister to you. After you finished helping heather get ready you decided to go check on tommy because you knew he was a bundle of nerves.

As soon as you walked into the room you saw tommy pacing back and forth while trying to fix his tie.

"shes really gonna marry me huh, this isnt some kind of sick joke?" he asked while looking in the mirror.

"lifes a sick joke" mick laughed before taking a swig of his vodka.

"you need some help with that tie drummer?" you asked while walking over to tommy.

"hey y/n i didn't even hear you walk in" he said before hugging you.

You started to fix his tie and fixed his hair a bit you can tell that he was freaking out on the inside, heather was the same amount of nervous if not the same then for sure more.

Tommy looked in the mirror smiled and then turned around "what time is it? i think we should get out there, hey nikki lets hit it" he said while looking over at nikki who was fast asleep on the couch.

"yo best man lets go i got a wife waiting" he said loudly in hope to wake nikki up, but it was no help. "are you fucking kidding me?" tommy asked to himself before he walked over to nikki "hey, nikki wake up asshole" he said as he slapped his cheek to wake him up.

"what the fuck dude" nikki said as he woke up "i'm good, its all good" he said before completely sitting up.

As you were looking at nikki you can tell that he was all kinds of fucked up you couldn't believe that he had the nerve to show up like this on such a special day for tommy.

"you're most definitely not all good man but whatever just clean-" he was cut off by nikki stumbling as he got up and grabbed onto the table for support, and almost knocked everything down.

"hey! get your shit together i dont want heather to be embarrassed okay?" tommy grabbed nikki and practically yelled in his face then gave him a light shove.

"i'm embarrassing?" nikki slurred before taking a drink of his beer.

You tried to grab the beer from nikki not wanting him to get more fucked than he already was but he moved his hand before you could reach it. He was acting so damn childish. Tommy looked at him with complete disgust and shock before trying to readjust his tie again.

"lets go marry your fancy ass tv chick in this fancy ass hotel" nikki said while swinging his beer causing some of it to spill out.

"hey are you gonna do this to me on the happiest day of my life asshole?" tommy asked with so much anger.

Nikki got a smirk on his face and all of you knew he was about to say some dumb ass reply that was going to make tommy even more mad than he already was.

"the happiest day of your life?" nikki asked "nah the happiest day of your life is when i let you join my band"

Tommy was beyond pissed at this point and he took off his tie.

"shall i get someone else to stand up there with me or what?" he snapped at nikki.

"don't look at me man" vince said while putting his hands up.

"i'll do it drummer" mick took one last swig of his vodka and then stood up.

"i've already have the fucking rings lets just go" nikki said while reaching for his jacket so he can put it on.

Tommy stormed out of the room and pushed past mick hitting him with his shoulder.

You were about to walk out of the room with everyone, but you stopped when you heard a loud noise.

"shit" nikki muttered to himself while getting up.

"you know sixx its pretty fucked up that you showed up like this, get your shit together for fucking tommy" you said while grabbing the beer out of his hand and throwing it away.

"hey i was drinking that" he snapped while reaching for another one.

"no nikki stop" you snatched it out of his hand. "straighten up for fucks sake" 

Nikki was staring at you for the longest time and not gonna lie it gave you butterflies you had a huge crush on nikki you have for the longest time, but you knew that he did not feel the same. He wasn't one for relationships.

"you know you're quite cute when you're all mad" he chuckled before grabbing your hand.

You knew it was just the drugs and alcohol talking so you ignored it.

"i'm being 100% honest y/n , i've always thought you were just so damn beautiful" he moved your hair away from your face but you didn't look up at him. 

"oh cut the bullshit sixx, you don't mean any of this lets talk about this when you're sober and you can remember" you said before trying to walk away from him but he spoke up.

"do you not love me the way i love you?" he asked.

wait a damn minute, did nikki fucking sixx say he just loved you?

You stared at him in complete shock you couldn't believe the words that just came out of his mouth"

"l-love?" you stuttered.

He nodded "i love you so fucking much y/n" he said before walking over to you and capturing your lips in a passionate kiss.

"now, we have a wedding to go and catch" he pecked your lips once more before walking hand in hand with you to catch up with everyone else.