Simula

Simula

"Zahr I have a chika for you and you should listen" Patricia Fabela utter cheerfully with her shimmering eyes. I frown and raised my eyebrows at her.

"Okay" I respond with all the effort to sound interested.
"Your not interested again Zahr!" In her wide open eyes I laugh at her.
" Just spill it out pat" Suppressing my laugh.
"Right, well anyways as I was saying Omg! You won't believe this"
"Oh! I really can't if you continue blubbering some unnecessary phrases pat" and rolled my eyes at her pwede namang direct to the point what's with those OA phrases? Gez.
"You're so mean Alice!" Again raising my brows at her calling me with my other name whenever she's mad at me.

"Yeah! Just go direct to the point pat, before I leave you here with these worms" Controlling my temper as I glance at those nerds inside the library, Patricia a friend dragged me here for this boring conversation.

"I got it! Do you remember that guy from La Salle who played basketball hotly during last inter high?"

"I don't watch those plays pat have you forgotten?"

"Duh! I know how kind of boring you are for a high school girl who don't even participate at those special events of our lives as a student Zahr! So let me finished arayt?" Already raising her voice she utters.

"Ssh! Silent please" said those worms.
"Ow sorry!" Rolling her eyes, I stared at her blankly thinking about this stupid stuff she's accusing me for being boring!

"And then?"

"That frigging Cerus Amell Morgan is transferring here!!!" I almost yank at her for being this dreamy when I can't even relate at her emotions.

"Okay?"  I respond with a taste of question mark on my voice. She stare at me like I was an alien who doesn't know anything about this universe.

"Are you a robot Zahr!? God, please give me loads of patience!" I move my body a little bit far from her, it looks like she's going to kill me for being so stupid not knowing what she's talking about. Arayt I just really don't know what's so special and why would I bother myself with the life of other people, the heck I have so many problems in life and I don't have to add their stupid concerns.

"Just who is that boy you're talking about Patricia Fabella!"

"Shh!"

"Shut up Nerds!" Agad naman akong  pinokpok ni Patricia and those nerds took the table away from us.

"Ano ka ba Zahr kawawa naman yun! Bat kaba kasi sumisigaw dyan!" I almost punch her pretty face, parang siya hinde sumigaw kanina, the heck is wrong with this unfair world?

"And whaaat? You just don't say Cerus Amell as a boy Zahr because he's not he's so hot and stands as a man dude!" I really can't take this. I stood up ready to walk out tired of hearing her stupid bubbles.

"Wait are you going to leave me here? I'm not yet done Alice Zahra Ferrucio!"

"Omg pat! Your topic is worth dying for not taking lunch, com'on." Why would I risk my health with those people I don't even know, I don't care of those people and I know they don't care about us also so why bother right?

"Look at those attitude of yours Zahr! Kainis to, para namang mamatay ka without eating lunch no!" Akala ko she's staying there? Hindi ko nalang siya pinansin.

"Right, talk to your pretty hand Patricia your kind of a friend is very interesting and a good companion, cheers to that-- ayy! Ano ba bat nanapak ka dyan."

"Sipa na sunod nyan pag di kapa tumahimik Patricia!" At pumasok na sa cafeteria ng Ateneo University where we are currently studying as a senior high student grade 12.