Tempted~ Chapter 1.

Destiny P.O.V

After being in a car for what felt like forever but was actually about sixteen hours we finally stopped outside a mansion, it was huge and so beautiful.

The house was a beautiful cream color with bits of gold, it was way better than our one story house that's for sure.

We all got out of the car and were greeted by a very pretty tan woman with brown golden hair, she seemed to be young but she gave off that motherly instinct. "Hi sorry I look like a mess but Dan gave me a last minute heads up of your visit." She had a huge smile on her face that could warm up a room.

"Oh it's okay dear when Dan was a little kid that's exactly what he did and its amusing how he still hasn't grown out of that." Gran informed her with a chuckle.

"Well come on in Ryder is inside preparing the grill so we can have a BBQ, we need some things but I'll can Dan to pick them up when he gets out of work."

"Oh don't worry about that Rose, my husband can go get the things you need right now." My mom chimed in.

"Oh dear no your the guests and you need to sit down and relax I know the car ride must of been horrible such a long time in a car." My eyes widened and I nodded my head boy was she right, Rose looked at me and gave out a light laugh.

"No it will be no trouble at all I still need to go in to town to get some new tires for winter so it will be no trouble at all, just give me a list of the things you need and Destiny and I well go get them." I turned to look at dad and he just winked at me and smiled, I rolled my eyes but nodded. Apparently when it came to shopping I was dads little helper.

Even though I was sixteen and not little.

"Well if your going into town what's the point of making two trips, alright then let me go inside and get the list, come with me I'll show the rest of you to your rooms." We followed Rose inside with our baggs and she handed me the list.

Dad and I made our way back into the car to go grocery shopping and tire shopping just great!

"Hey dad, so Rose is my aunt correct?" I questioned still slightly confused.

"Correct, Dan is your moms brother making him your uncle and Ryder is there son making him your cousin." I nodded taking it in.

We arrived at the tire shop first to get new tires for the snow that was soon to come, we lasted there for about thirty minutes then we headed to the grocery store to do some grocery shopping, we found everything we needed and headed back to Rose's house.

When we arrived the whole driveway was full of cars, we had no where to park so dad had to park across the street, when we got inside there was a few people in the living room and kitchen but when I looked out the backyard the whole yard was filled with people.

My eyes widened with all the people that was out there, there was a lot. I turned around when I felt someone tap my shoulder, I found Rose starring warmly at me.

"Dear why don't you go outside and meet people,I know my son Ryder would like to introduce you to them."

I hesitated I wasn't really comfortable with the idea of meeting so many new people in one day, I was actually not really good with people.

"Actually I would rather go upstairs and take a short nap if you don't mind." I was also really tired from the lack of sleep I got on the car ride here.

"Of course I don't mind, just make sure not to sleep too much and to come downstairs to eat okay." She was so nice and sweet and very motherly.

Is it sad to say I wish I had a mother like her? I know I loved my mom but sometimes she had a way of making me feel...I don't know unloved.