Chapter 2 What is wrong with him

*A week later...*

So it was going to be the second week of school and i'm mad I can't sit next to bff  I have to sit next to Calum.

You can tell that hes the bad boy of the school hes always in some type of trouble and school just started and I don't know why all these girls are crushing on him. I think they are all stupid for liking somebody like him.

Anywho I was walking to my locker and when I got to my locker when I was done putting my book for global studies away and got my science book out my locker, I looked up and saw that Calum was right in front of me then he puts his arms around my waist, like if I was his girlfriend or one of his lil hoes.

I said umm can you get off me Calum said why? I said because do I know you? then I moved his arms off from around my waist he looked kind of annoyed when I said that and moved his arms away. Then he said your lost and by the way everyone knows me

I said well I don't know you so don't be trying to touch me.

But you know what is worse than this my best friend is dating his best friend, also Calum is my partner for a project we have in science and we have to work together build something that can show two types of energy.

I don't like him at all so anyways back to what was happening I had said well I don't and the other thing I said before then he just smirked and said you will and walked away.

Will I don't know what that means but I don't care to find out or to know someone so stupid. So the next day in class I had to sit next to him not only because he was my partner but because this was my seat for the rest of the school year.

The teacher said that we have to talk about what we are going to be doing for our class project and stuff like that in my mind I was like no!

But I had to because I don't want to fail so I look over to see calum making out with some girl sitting on the other said of him I don't know how the teacher is not seeing this.

I said not to bother you but we have work to do, he said your not want to join I was like eww no I don't want to join you.

*End of the day...*

I seen Calum as I was leaving and told him we have to start the project today he said ok but we are going to my house I said why do we have to go to your house why can't we go to my house he said what are you scared .

Think im going to hurt I cut him off no just he cuts me off and says just what? We're going to my house if you want to do the project I had to do this project as soon as I could so I said fine.

So we got in his car and we didn't speak but from time to time we would look at eachother but than look away. We finally got to his house his house is big he lives with both of his parents so we went through the back door so his parents didn't see me with him.

We went up stairs to his room and he said since you're the smart one what are we going to do I said I don't know what to do let just through out ideas

he said how about we try to pop a balloon I said in a sarcastic voice that is a great idea Calum thanks for the idea choice. After that Calum kept asking random questions and not on the project but about me.

Why does he keep asking questions about my life then snapping me out of my thoughts he asked me if I ever kissed a boy before I said yes and stop asking random questions and he paid no mind to what I said but the part that I said yes I have kissed a boy.

Calum said oh really can you prove it than he started to lean in towards me I moved back and said what are you doing Calum he said what don't act like you don't want to kiss me, I said eww Calum I don't  I went home thinking about what just happened.