light headed

Izumi's pov

I sat outside in the grass behind school I had a project due tomorrow and I was stuck on a part of it. "Ahhh what am I gonna do I need to complete this or I'm gonna fail." I hadn't really been trying to do anything in my classes I didn't think that it would be that important for hero work but I didn't think about paper work or what I'm gonna do in terms of living arrangements. "I can't fail now." I said getting ready to start crying. "I've worked so hard to become a hero and it's about to be taken away from. What would all might think?" I said afraid of how disappointed he would be if I got expelled. "Are you ok?" *Eeeep.* I let out a little squeal in surprise as I looked up and saw a girl with long blue hair that extended down to her hips she was also extremely beautiful she was sitting in the tree that I had taken refuge under so as to hopefully hide my panic and fear. "Yea I'm about to fail my class unless I get a good grade on this project." "Really? let me see." She said as she used her quirk to slowly drift down and sit beside me looking at my work while rubbing her hot sexy. 'No stop thinking about that stuff no one can know you are a lesbian it could ruin you.' I thought to myself. "This is mr. Aizawa isn't it?" "Yea. How did you know?" "I had his class for my first year as well but he won't fail you if you don't do it." "Really?" "Yea the reason It's so hard is because he doesn't expect you to complete it. He just gave it to your class because he was required to give an assignment and didn't want to." "Oh thanks." "But if you are about to fail and don't turn it in then the principle will." I began to sob. "So I have no chance of passing then do I?" "Relax I'll help you. But first." "But first what?" "I have been stressed out for the past week and playing with the freshmen is the only way I could possibly calm down." She said. "Sure what do you like to play?" "Oh no not play play." I gulped as I realized what exactly she meant. "A-are you sure there is nothing else we could do?" I said laughing nervously. "Nope." She said bluntly before pinning me the the wall of the school. "Could we at least go somewhere more hidden." "Nope I love doing it out side where anybody could catch us hopefully they will watch or even join in." She said licking her lips. "And might I say what delicious looking piece you are." She said before tearing my school uniform coat. (I'm assuming that is the buttoned up part that they were over there white t-shirt.) Along with my button up shirt exposing my green laced bra. "Wait I'm not ready yet." "Well I am." She then flipped me upside down so my head was on the ground and my ass was in the air. "Please stop." "No can do." She pushed my panties away exposing my pussy. "Mmm." She said while licking her lips before she started eating me out like a kid with cake. "Ahhh mmmm." I said while shifting around in pleasure. "Stop moving so much." "No." She only grabbed me harder and got rougher. "I-i'm gonna."

To be continued...