Deadlines

These are the deadlines for both The Poetry Award and The Poetry Reader's Choice Award.

The Poetry Award will commence every year on the 30th of April. The deadline for all entries varies on the amount of entries we receive each year. There is no official deadline. We will be accepting a number of entries and when we reach that number, the award will close.

Judges will have a number of two to four weeks to judge all entries assigned to them. Again, the amount of time given to them varies on the number of entries we accept per year and the amount of judges we have.

After results for The Poetry Award is published and every top twenty (plus, if there are any ties) winners receive their sticker, they will move on to this round a week or two (or earlier) later.

After those one to two weeks, voting here will begin immediately! The deadline for all voting ends three weeks after it begins.

Winners of The Poetry Reader's Choice Award will be out two to three weeks (or earlier) later.

Note that the number of people moving on to the voting round may or may not increase every year.

If you have any questions, please go to Chapter Three and ask them there. Any questions asked here will not be answered.