Chapter 13

Weeks and weeks went by of filming. It was tiring but very much worth it.

As the kids worked, they grew closer and closer, sometimes they questioned how it was possible to grow any closer but yet they still did.

---------------------------------------------------------

Riley:

I smiled as Andy called scene. Thank god.

I walked over to him as the cameras rolled back as Jaeden walked over to Jake, giving him a high five. I was confused until Nic snickered next to me and pointed to Jackson who was holding a bottle of water, half empty. Most of the water was all over Wyatt and Finn, who thankfully weren't in costume.

I rolled my eyes and laughed at the childish act before turning to Andy.

"Take 15 guys"

The kids nodded and walked off towards their trailers.

Andy and I walked into an office with Barbara and a couple of other crew members. We discussed the next scene we'd film for the day. It was crazy to think that it'd only been about a month of filming. All though they seemed to be almost done, there was still lots of things to film, we weren't even halfway I think!

"Can I be excused real quick?"

I asked, Barbara nodded at me and I quickly stood up, rushing out of the room.

I walked into the bathroom and vomited into the toilet. There was a knock at the door but ignored it, wiping my mouth and sighing heavily.

When they knocked again, I opened it to see Sophia standing there, she pushed passed me inside and gave me a look.

"You threw up again?"

"Yea"

"I'm telling you, you need to go see a doctor! You haven't been eating and now your stomach can't handle the food! It's been four weeks Riley"

I shook my head at her

"I'm fine...I'll live"

She frowned at me before stepping forward, placing a hand on my arm.

"Please Riley...I'm worried, I can't lose you....please"

"Sophia...there's just no way-"

"Andy will hold off for you! He cares about you ya know"

"I'll tell him-"

"Now"

She cut me off before pulling me out of the bathroom (after I washed my hands of course).

We found Andy talking to Barbara, their conversation stopped as we approached them.

"It's fine-"

"Riley hasn't been eating for almost four weeks and has been throwing up"

Sophia said quickly, making both adults eyes widen.

"We're taking you to a doctor now"

Barbara said and immediately grabbed her bag. I sighed but nodded and followed her out the doors. Andy informed everyone and quickly followed after us.