Chapter 1

"Next" the lady called as the other person left her office, crying.

"I'm next" I shout, raising my hand.

"Then come in, we don't have all day." She said in an angry tone of voice. "We still have 200 auditions to do" she told me while walking to her office. I follow her and pick up the script left on the table.

She told me what I had to read and she said she will fill in the other characters. I did my lines and I tried so so hard to be good.

The lady said I had to wait for a month and a half for the results. I am super nervous. I've waited for this audition for 12 years and now it finally happened.

After I left the room the lady followed me out and said "CANDACE, WAIT!" I was so confused "The director said you were so good that you can be the leading lady. Congratulations. Rehearsals start August 9th of this year.

After she said that my heart completely stopped and every girl that auditioned left in a huff and they stared at me on their way out. I heard Ashton Irwin is directing it, Michael Clifford Wrote it, Calum Hood pitched the idea and Luke Hemmings is starring in it. they are in my favorite band of all time, 5 seconds of summer. I have been with them since they started making covers on YouTube and now I will be featuring in a movie they are doing!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading ily all to the moon and back. Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment, vote and add this to your library if you'd like <3