1. The obsession that he has for him

Mokuba talking
This obsession of his is driving me insane keeping me up all night screaming his name it's just not worth hearing every night. His obsession the feeling of wanting and needing him it just driving me insane every morning he talks about him every night he dreams about him and it worries me. This obsession of his started with a simple little crush that grew and grew that he desperately wanted his attention. His obsession started when they were just kids it was a simple stupid crush my brother always bullying him mocking him teasing him and making fun of him just to hide his true feelings and his emotions from him. Then his obsession grew faster in middle school when he kept on following him and watching him like a hawk no like a vulture waiting patiently to eat his pray. Then it got worse in high school his obsession was in control and it took over his whole body he wouldn't leave him alone. He would do anything to see that fire in his eyes that fire in his Honey cone eyes that drives him insane every time he sees them burn up in flames. My brother really worries me so I decided to talk to him tonight but his busy doing a project in his office. I decided to knock on his door but there was no answer so I opened the door slowly to take a peek inside what I saw shocked me there was another door that I never seen before it was hidden behind his bookshelf because his bookshelf was moved to the side. I walked in his office to look around carefully to see if he was in there I was so curious to see what was behind that door so I walk towards it and open it looks like a basement I look back making sure that no one saw me so I started walking downstairs when I was finally reaching the bottom I can see a red light when I got closer the red light trun to a darker color like the red eyes black dragon but what shocking me the most when I got to the bottom there were pictures of him sleeping eating showering shopping going home going to work and going to school. He even had pictures of him hanging out with his friends at partys or clubs. My brother is seriously worrying me he seriously need some mental help it was just getting worse and worse. I took out my phone and dialed the number of doctor Stevenson when I was about to call him so he can help my brother to get over his obsession. But before I can do that I can feel someone looking down on me when I turn around he was right there behind me.

seto kaiba talking
Oh little brother why do you away disobey my rules. I always tell you to never enter my office without my permission you know what happens to people who snoops around in nobody else's business. They get killed little brother why are you even in here anyways what do you want or do you need something pacifically.

Arthur talking
Seto started walking closely and slowly to his brother making sure he doesn't scares him because under his sleeve there was a needle. He's going to put his brother to sleep with that needle. When seto was already close enough to his brother he pulls out the needle and stab his brother in the right arm and injects the fluid drug in him. As his little brother pulled away trying to run out the room he's body felled numbed almost paralyzed he fell to the ground his vision was getting blurry as he faded to a deep slumber his older brother walks next to his side and looks at his pathetic brother on the hard cold floor. He picks him up and carries him to his room he locks the door and he made sure to lock the windows too making sure he wooden escape to tell Joey what he just saw or anyone else as seto walk slowly in the dark hallway laughing maliciously. he was thinking to him self how he going to make Joey all his and he will make sure to dispose anyone who get in his way or tries to. The idea of killed anyone who ever dare to come between him and his puppy will never see the light in day was making him laugh like maniac.

Hey you guys I hope you like it this is my work if I made any mistakes please tell me I love puppyshipping ❤️💖 if you like it please let me know so I can continue with the story 💖part 1💖