The blue haired boy shook his head and handed the older a piece of paper. Donghyuck took it hesitantly. He had receive lots of papers like those from his teachers and the principal of ISA, but the expression on Jaemin's face seemed serious. "Lee Donghyuck, student of the International School of Arts is banned from the college dorms for hatching 32 quails with his roommate Na Jaemin, almost burning the main kitchen twice, making smoothies with a loud machine in the middle of a French class saying "I need to stay healthy." and blaming everything on his classmate Chitaphon, who can't eat fruits. He also is banned from any rooms of our dorms for..." read the boy aloud. 

You see, Donghyuck wasn't a bad and disrespectful kid who wanted attention. He was just bored of all of his classes except the signing and dancing ones and he thought causing small problems to his teachers was fun. Now, that he was restricted of coming back to his shared room with the blue haired boy, he regretted everything he did. Just a little bit of it at least.

The two males looked at each other and Jaemin was the first one to react. "Where are you gonna go?" 

The brunet tore the sheet apart. "This is bullshit. Tell the principal he can go fuck himself. I tried to help him with his relationship, but-..." 

"Hyuck, this is serious. Tonight you're leaving and you are not allowed to come back here." Jaemin said.

Donghyuck almost cried when his friend put his hand on his shoulder. He had been living with the other for almost two years now and he couldn't imagine waking up tomorrow without this crackhead screaming at him that he was going to be late. The tears were burning his eyes. He wanted to let them roll on his cheeks, but he couldn't. "A bad bitch never cries." Jaemin said, remembering what his best friend used to tell him after his first break up. 

Hyuck smiled sadly. "And I'm the baddest of them all." 

"Yes, you are. Come here." the younger said, opening his arms to give a hug to the other.

" the younger said, opening his arms to give a hug to the other

"Heyyyy! Johnny!" 

"What do you want." 

Donghyuck had called one of his older brother's friend to ask him if he could stay for a night or two since he didn't want to see his parents ever again. Not after all they did to him. 

"I was wondering if you had a place for me in your apartment. They don't want me in the dorms anymore." Donghyuck said through the phone he was holding. 

Jaemin had help him make his luggage and he was now sitting outside on one of his bags. "They kicked you out?" Johnny asked, laughing.

Him and the man had been friends since the first time his older brother had introduced the American to him. They had a weird relationship. Together they almost looked like a dad and his son. 

"Yeah, but that's not the point. I really need a place to stay for at least a week, because I have literally nowhere to go."

Johnny smiled sadly. "I'm sorry, but I'm in Chicago right now."