Chapter 3 (Mature Chapter Warning)

"faster daddy.." You said biting your lip, clutching onto his shoulder and now begging him. How did he reduce you to a moaning mess in the blink of an eye? Suddenly, he lifted you up, placing you down on the ground, just so your feet were still in the water and you were sitting on the ledge, Johnny spread you legs and slapped your thigh, hard.

"Needy little slut hm? Guess you need someone to tame you after all.." Johnny then buried his face in between your legs, sliding your soaked bikini bottoms to the side and shoving his tongue inside you, you gasped and threw your head back. Now a moaning mess, Johnny slid his tongue up and down your soaked womanhood, claiming what's his. He needed some relief after today's practice, and that relief was you.

Johnny slowly yet carefully pulled his tongue out of you. "Not now princess, upstairs" You nodded and quickly walked upstairs to your shared bedroom and waited for Johnny. Impatiently, you started touching yourself, craving relief and release. You wanted him to know who's boss and your going to show him tonight. You leaned against the wall, quietly moaning and teasing yourself, rubbing small circles around your cl*t. You didn't know when Johnny came upstairs and caught you, you were craving release, but you saw Johnny and immediately stopped all your actions. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe, I'm just trying to tease you guys, another parts gonna release soon dwww