In The Rain - Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Layla

His lips against mine. So soft, gentle but firm also. At first, hesitant, almost shy, but then an urgency, pure lust. I found my lips moving in sync with his. One of his hands, holding mine, our fingers entwined, the other clasping my waist, pulling me closer, our body's touching. He pulls away slowly but leaves his lips close to mine. 

"I know this sounds stupid as we've only just met... but I think I'm in love with you." He murmered.

This moment, perfect so far, so intense I must say the right thing, I mustn't ruin it. "I think I'm in love with you too." I manage to say in a voice barely audible. He touches his lips to mine again. They linger there for a few seconds before pulling away all too soon. I open my eyes slowly , and there he is, his dazzling eyes locked onto mine. He smiles at me and with both laugh, revelling in each other's pure joy. 

Then, as if the heavens have opened, waters starts to pour down upon us. A rumble of thunder groans in the now grey sky. I hadn't noticed any lightening though. I squeal as I get soaked and Alex grabs my hand and pulls me with him as we sprint towards the stables. He leads me to an empty stall, reaches over to get the latch and opens the door for me.

He pushes me inside and closes the door behind him. I wait as he pushes the latch back up and when he turns to face me can see the water dripping from his hair onto his face and I can not stop myself from laughing. He grins and closes the distance betweens us in two strides, his hands on my hips once again as he says to me,

"Now where were we?" A cheeky grin stretches across his face as I give a short laugh. This time it is my turn to give him a flirtacious smile,

"Urmm..." I bite my lip sexily and pretend to think about it for a few seconds. "Oh, I remember..." And I lean up to kiss him.

Our lips move together and his hands move down to my bum, I feel him biting my bottom lip, tasting it with his tongue so I open my mouth a little and our tongues touch. As we explore each other's mouths I tug at his belt and let his trousers drop down. He gasps wildly and kisses me even more ferociously as he starts to pull his top off.

Now with him just in his underwear it is even harder to resist him. he pulls my dress off over my head tosses it aside. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, one of my hands in his hair, my fingers pulling his head closer, the other hung over his shoulder. 

He groans and I start to feel a hard lump in his pants press against me. I get this tingling sensation in my stomach and I gasp as his hands feel all over my body. He undoes my bra strap and flings that away as well.

He removes my pants and then his own and once we are lying down in the straw he whispers in my ear,

"Is this your first?"

"Yes," I utter nervously.

"Same here, are you sure you're ready? Are you sure you want to do it with me?" He asks, a little uneasily.

"I wouldn't dream of doing it with anyone else." I reply, suprising myself at how confident my voice sounds.

He smiles and kisses me again. "I love you." He says without a hint of irony or doubt.

"As I love you." I reply, hoping my voice sounds as sincere as his does.

Again he smiles and kisses me as our body's entwine and we become one. Our hearts beat together as one as our skin merges. There was nothing dirty or sinful about it, it was purely love.

(Let me just point out that Layla's age has not yet been mentioned in this story but she is in fact 17 and Alex is 18.)

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASEEEEEEEEE :)