"What?" She asked not believing. I nodded at her.

"Yes, she is kind of annoying," I said.

"What she does?" Ahil asked out of nowhere.

"Doctor in some Bangalore hospital," I said to which he nodded.

"Then why is she here?" Alizeh asked giving unpleasant look which stated her annoyance.

"I don't know if she is here now or not but she came over for Parth's birthday," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I would be glad if she won't be around this time," Alizeh said moving her gaze back to the road, "I'm in no mood to fight."

"Why would you fight?" Ahil asked giving a confused expression.

"Because annoying and bitchy attitude people get on my nerves," she said, "I treat them the same."

"There is one more," I said as she looks at me through the front-rear mirror, "Sonia, Kunal's girlfriend," I said further, "But she is sweet and I like her." I finished with a genuine smile.

"Wow, you got too comfortable with them in no time," Ahil said smiling back at me.

"That too without any of us around," Alizeh added with an impressed smile.

"That's true, Zivi." Ahil said again, "I'm glad to see the change."

"Me too," I said with a full smile as I caressed Cody by pulling him closer to me with full force and making him uncomfortable beside me.

*************

We made our way to the door after giving the keys to the watchman to park the car. Cody was wagging his tail rapidly stating his happiness.

The door was open. We made our way inside the house through the passage. To my surprise, everyone was already present.

Renee gave us a big smile as she came to greet us.

"Finally you guys are here!" She said through a smile as she hugged the three of us.

"Yes, someone took too much time to get ready," Ahil said giving her an apologetic smile. Alizeh rolled her eyes at him as Renee let out a laugh.

"Hey boy!" Renee got on her knees to greet Cody, "I so wanted to meet you as I heard loads about you." Cody wagged his tail rapidly making Renee giggle. We smiled looking down at them.

"Welcome." She said caressing Cody and got up.

"Come, Zivah," Renee said holding my hand and pulling me inside the house. I followed her happily. Alizeh and Ahil were beside me as they walked adorning the house.

"Guys, look who is here!" She declared once we reach outside in the garden.

Parth, Laksh, Kunal, and Sonia had the biggest smiles when they spotted us. I felt good. They came to give their greetings.

But before meeting us they greeted the star of the hour. Cody Chandra. Cody wagged his rail so rapidly seeing all those people that it scared me for a moment.

After the greetings with Cody were done, people started to move towards us.

"It feels so good to see you again," Sonia said hugging me tightly.

"Same here," I said with great efforts as her hug was way too tight.

"You will suffocate her, Sonia," Kunal said pulling her away from me. Sonia got away and jerked him hard making me chuckle.

"Just forgive her," Kunal said as I gave him a big bear hug. He returned the affection.

"Parth, Laksh!" I said as if I was meeting them after a long gap. They chuckled and pulled me in a joint hug.