Track #5 | Crazy

Track #5: Crazy by Jessie Reyez

Daniela walked inside their room, her heels making that clacking sound. She saw her husband waiting for her as she walked in.

"Oh, Mine." He says as she closed the door. He couldn't help but to swoon over her body, as if Aphrodite came back to life and it became his wife.

"Always yours." She smirked.

Her clothes were on the floor except for her undies. Ken got out of the bed and walked over to her. He tried to kiss her, but the latter turned her back, "No. Not yet."

"What a tease." Ken replied. In a split second, Daniela pulled his shirt over his head and push him hard onto the bed. He sank down into the mattress. Daniela fell gracefully on the bed right next to him.

He goes to sit up, but she pushed him back down. "Daniela-" She cut him off by kissing his soft lips.

Ken answered back, his hands come up to her neck and hair. She pulled away, and grabbed his hands gently and place them back down by his sides.

"No touching ka muna." She whispered. Ken pulled his slightly disappointed face, "That's not fair."

"Shh, ang ingay." She brought her finger up to his lips and kissed him again. It's a slow process but she wanted to enjoy it, but most of all, she wanted him to enjoy it habang hindi pa dumarating ang oras.

She stopped kissing his lips and moved to his sharp jawline, neck, and collarbone. Kissing every inch, she could feel Ken's struggle to keep his hands down. She then placed soft butterfly kisses down his chest and toned abs.

"Daniela..." Ken whispered her name. She could hear and feel the desperation to use his hands and the power it's taking him not to.

Daniela sat up, still straddling him and gently took his hands and placed them on her hips, "Go ahead." She whispered into his ear and bit his earlobe.

His hands instantly flipped her over violently. Ken buried his head into her neck and his hands rove all over her body.

Their breathing became rough and fast.
"You're irresistible." He said while kissing her chest.

As his hands roamed her skin, her mind was unable to process the pleasure so fast. His head moved around to her left ear and whispered what's coming next.

His hands pinned her to the bed, her toes curled. They were screaming each other's name. She arched her back as he went in. She dug her nails into his back. A few minutes later, they reached the top, he slowed down and kissed her softly on the lips. They were both panting until they caught their breaths, "Round two?" He asked.

"I'll take the lead." She smirked. She got out of the bed and then she came back in a snap, holding two belts.

"Wow, ang wild." Ken said huskily. Daniela grabbed his hands and started pinning him using the belts.

"Oh, Ken, I'm gonna drive you crazy until you beg me to finish this." As he was lying down on the bed, Daniela went on top of him and started giving his neck butterfly kisses.

Her plumpy and warm lips took over him as her energy soared through him, "You're so good. You're always good, Love."

"Talaga?" She whispered. Ken bit his lip as he felt her breath against her skin.

Her hands travelled to his neck, gripping his throat. At first, Ken felt the pleasure because of the thought that she's in charge. But as minutes passed, he's getting out of breath.