Chapter 2

AN:) Welcome once again Im forever grateful to you guys for making it to my second chapter hopefully this means that you enjoyed my first chapter😁 I guarantee to all my fantasy and un average love story lovers that this is the book for you there are more great chapters like this to come and I hope to see everyone in the future reading this juicy book that i have planned for you remember Vote, Comment, Recommend, And Most Importantly Enjoy!!!!😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Still in the flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Bernie began heading back stage arm in arm when there was a suddenly loud growl that cut through the large crowd.

Everyone stopped and looked back at the border to the ember wolves who shifted into their human forms after the announcement. Lairon; was busy being scolded at by the alpha and his sister who had slapped the back of his head in front of everyone only to be sent another less angry glare from the alpha.

Meanwhile Lairon's eyes were wide with shock at the terrifying growl that came from his tiny pre teen body. from a distant you were able to see swirls of white fill his eyes as if someone was melting dominoes into his pupils. After looking admiringly at his eyes for what seemed to last forever, I began to shift uncomfortably when he just suddenly blanked out while looking past me in the distance.

From my knowledge on werewolves I knew that this meant he was speaking to his wolf although from my point of view it looked like he was trying to burn a hole into the horizon with his eyes.

I jolted back into Bernie when suddenly I heard a loud crack of a bone, I immediately looked back at the stage expecting to see a fallen Miss Best with a broken leg but, when I saw her the only thing that was broke was her confidence as I watch her try to apply makeup on top of her wrinkles.

When I turned back to the scene with Lairon my breath hitched as I stared at the furry arm that looks like it just sprouted out of Lairon's 14 year old body.

Thinking that it would be rude to stare at something so big, hairy, and usually hidden I blushed at my thoughts that had went to the gutter and turned away from Lairon.

My attention was soon brought back to him as his professional voice traveled across the field,"My apologies everyone, it seems that my wolf wants to go for a run." He chuckled while scratching the back of his neck. "I'll return to the ceremony shortly." he ended sending the crowd a toothy smile.

He was definitely alpha material the way his voice stretched across the field Demanding everyones attention.

Satisfied with his reply the crowd went back to their own business taking pictures and calming babies.

Lairon slipped behind a tree to shift and when he came back his eyes were white out and glowing intensely.

his wolf was obviously in charge, the sudden color change of his pupils held an admirable authority that made me want to follow him at my knees Those definitely weren't just some cool contacts that he put on that while he was stripping.

While I was drowning in his eyes I caught on to something that mayyyybe was something I should be worried about. You see those pretty eyes were focused...... on me.

Instead of running off into the forest like he said, he just sat staring at me angrily as if he wanted to rip my throat out. Confused at his sudden change of mood I went on to happily skipping to the stage with Bernie... or at least thats what it would hopefully look like.

"Bernie what the heck!?" I whisper yelled as I gripped Bernie's arm tighter to get his attention. "Right!"he replied back a little too happy considering the fact that an alpha's prodigy looked like he wanted me dead. "What do you mean right, are you in on this to?" I asked as I stopped skipping to pout at my so called best friend plotting against me.