\ Unexpected information \

Tanjiro woke up, rubbing his head. Tanjiro felt exhausted knowing he had only gotten an hour of sleep. Tanjiro stepped out of bed and walked to the bathroom, Turning the shower on and waiting for it to get warm. Tanjiro took his clothes off and walked into the shower, feeling like he'd fall asleep standing up. Tanjiro heard a knock on the door and realized from the sound it was nezuko. " Ah- one second!" Tanjiro got out and put on his basic outfit without his kimono, opening the bathroom door. " Mm grr mgmm.. " Nezuko was trying to explain that her and Tanjiro were late to training. Tanjiro tapped his chin, " hm...? OH NO!" Tanjiro quickly put his kimono on and put nezuko in the box, sliding it onto his back. Tanjiro grabbed his blade and ran out of the house, "I can't believe I forgot to pay attention to the time..? I've been keeping track of training ever since it was announced three months ago!"

Tanjiro arrived to the area training was being hosted and put nezukos box down, helping her out to stay under the roof's shading. "Now that everyone is here shall we begin?" The people all bowed down then up, syncing at the same time. " Yes sir!" Tanjiro stepped forward, " Let's begin.But for your first task you must get through that forest, by succeeding we will see that you have the determination to be a demon slayer!" The people walked to the forest and began the task. Tanjiro turned and saw his bird was holding a rolled up piece of paper. Tanjiro took the paper and unrolled it. Tanjiro read it under his breath;
" We have heard of what you and your team can accomplish. We believe that by gathering our sources and having you all re-unite we could plan the final attack against Muzan, restoring that missing part of harmony from our world.
We have faith and see much in this plan, for certain that with all three of your trainings from children to adults will prove its worth."

To,
Tanjiro Kamado,
Zenitsu Agatsuma,
And,
Inosuke hashibira.

Tanjiro kept his eyes on the bottom of the paper,mumbling; " Inosuke Hashibira....Inosuke Hashibira...." Nezuko tapped tanjiro's shoulder and pointed to how the sun had already went down. "Today went by fast...didn't it?" Tanjiro turned to the other trainer, " I'll be back tomorrow. Make sure you switch out and get some rest as well." The trainer looked to the side, replying: "Of course!"
Tanjiro walked home with nezuko in the box on his back, the top being open. "It's a cold night.." Tanjiro wouldn't be able to think of anything else but the letter. Tanjiro tried to think of anything he could to get his mind off of it but he just couldn't. Tanjiro arrived home and put the box down, nezuko walking to her room and falling asleep. Tanjiro put his hand on his head, "Are they gonna be here tomorrow... Is he-" Tanjiro stopped himself. "I just need to sleep.." Tanjiro walked towards the cupboard and grabbed a cup,pouring milk into it then heating it up to be warm. Tanjiro chugged it down and walked to his room, taking his kimono and shirt off before laying down into his bed. Tanjiro slowly fell asleep and had a dream about him and the others.

" Inosuke wait up! " Tanjiro was trying to run and catch up after Inosuke.

" Oi Gonpachiro? What are you doing!"
Inosuke stopped running.

" it's Tanjiro! And I'm trying to help you-"
Tanjiro took a breath in an out.

" What would I need help for?"
Inosuke stood in his usual stance.

" You're all scratched and have a broken rib! I'm tired of you ignoring your injuries and getting yourself more hurt.."

" Huuuuuhh? I don't have a single injury Monjiro!"
Inosuke did a quick spin to show he was fine, but spat out drops of blood.

" what did I say- "
Tanjiro walked closer to Inosuke and grabbed the bandages, moving Inosukes mask up.

"..." Inosuke stared at tanjiro.

" Just a little.." Tanjiro bandaged Inosuke's face and chest, he did it gentle and softly, him being used to helping younger siblings with small scratches.

"..!" Inosuke's face was red as he covered his mouth, him standing up and turning the other way.

" Hm- is something wrong Inosuke?"

" NOTHING! " Inosuke said still hiding his face

" Well alright, you can always tell me if something's wrong Inosuke. You know that right?" Tanjiro put the bandages into his pocket.

" Tontaro... What does it mean when... someone feels warm and soft in their tummy around a person, but not in a sick way..." Inosuke turned to look at tanjiro again.

" Oh well... Like the feeling of love? When you care for someone and like them they give you butterflies in your stomach." Tanjiro smiled.

Inosuke couldn't help but stare at tanjiro, wanting to say something until zenitsu bursted over-

" HEY WHEN DID YOU TWO GET ALL BEST FRIEND BEST FRIEND, DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME? THE ONE WHOS BIRD ASSIGNED A MISSION!! " Zenitsu said with a snot bubble.

" Okay okay okay we should get onto our mission I suppose! Cmon let's go! " Tanjiro stood up.

Tanjiro,Inosuke,Zenitsu and nezuko went to their mission.

[ Dream ended ]