Special Chapter 4: Bokuto's Day

Start from the beginning

"I have volleyball practice tomorrow. I'll have to pass, sorry (Y/N). But I can fetch you there afterwards, just send me the location." Sakusa replies, waiting for his girlfriend to sit beside him.

"It's alright, Omi-kun! Kōtarō and I used to have a whole day together having fun. We would usually go to amusement parks, festivals, and more!" She excitedly said as she plops down beside her boyfriend, making Sakusa scoot over near her and wrap his arms around (Y/N).

"Why do you have a special day like that together?"

"Well, I guess it's because when he turned 16 he was hoping he would be one of the destined people for having a soulmate. I remembered waiting with him until midnight, but nothing appeared. He was really sad for weeks.." She lets out a sad sigh, remembering that was the only time when she saw the saddest Bokuto she has ever seen.

She remembered how he would always cry first thing in the morning, (Y/N) giving Bokuto her embraces since that's what Bokuto loves about his bestfriend. She would also make Bokuto her special beef onigiris just for him, and it was his favorite food according to the ace. She would join and watch him play volleyball to keep him distracted, and it really took him a while to go back to his usual self.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Sakusa said as he held his girlfriend closer because he may have brought back some old wounds. (Y/N) shakes her head and a small smile suddenly appears on her face.

"And so to cheer him up, I promised him that we would have a special day together, and we'll do a lot of fun things throughout the day until night time!" Completely changing her sad aura into a cheerful one, leaving Sakusa confused.

He sure has seen quite a lot of similarities with the two bestfriends, no wonder why they have a very strong friendship and how the two are inseparable no matter what. Sakusa doesn't see it as a threat in his life since their engraved arms are the biggest proof of them being made for each other. He is rather thankful for Bokuto for always protecting her back when Yuna isn't the person she is now yet.

Sakusa leaves his place under the comforters, making (Y/N) puzzled on why he has to leave in such a very comfortable position.

"Where are you going, Omi-kun? The movie is about to start!"

"Getting my sanitizers and spraying alcohol for you to clean yourself after every ride you have." Sakusa calls from behind, grabbing his packed sanitizers and alcohol from his bag. He did bring them with him just in case because he always needs to be prepared.

"Silly, Omi-kun." She chuckles at her sweet, protective, and always prepared boyfriend, waiting for him to come back by her side so that they can watch the movie for tonight.

~ ~ ~

"WOAAAAAAH!"

"HEY HEY HEEEEEEEEEY!"

"AKAASHI-KUN YOU'RE MISSING A LOOOOOOOT!"

"AKGAASHIIIII LOOK! I'M FLYING WITH (Y/N)-CHAAAAAAAAAAN!"

"Why does it look like I'm taking care of two Bokuto-sans?"

Akaashi sweatdrops as he watches his two friends riding on the Extreme Viking Ship Ride. He was watching in a close view that's why he could hear their voices loud and clear. Akaashi actually declined on riding the extreme ship for the purpose of watching out for the two that if left unattended there is a high percentage that they would be injured.

Especially when it's in an amusement park.

"AKAASHI TAKE A PICTURE OF US!" Bokuto shouts as he wraps an arm around (Y/N) and starts to pose. Akaashi lets out a sigh and grabs his phone, capturing a perfect shot of the two. He looked at the photo he had just taken, seeing how big the smiles were on their faces.