"𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓽𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓵𝓮"

Start from the beginning

"Not keylolo" I started screaming.
She threw a pillow at me.

"Shush lemme finish." I got up and sat back on the bed.

"So ha ugly ass best friend talkin bout some wassup and I'm like girl.. sit down. So to not cause conflict I just went through the back door and left honestly" she shrugged.

"Oh yeah I forgot.. STRIKE FUCKIN TEN FUCK THE THREE!" She yelled throwing her phone down.
I just shook my head.. niggas ain't shit.

"That's crazy he could've at least kept it one hunnid" I grabbed my blueberry Fanta gulping it, I've been drinking soda so much for the past couple of days that it doesn't even burn my throat, seems like juice to me.

"When was the last time you spoke to Roddy's oompah loompa body ass?" She snickered.

"Ian never called him befo' I was about to yesterday but then I decided not to" I shrugged getting up and going downstairs to the kitchen.
She followed me.

"Girl WHAT call this nigga right now!" She picked up my phone handing it to me, I grabbed it and put it back down on the counter.
She scrunched up her face.

"Girl what the fuck is you doing? Call him!" She smacked the counter.
I went to the sink and washed the Cheeto dust off my hands and dried them.

"He's probably not even thinking about me, it's been two weeks he prolly gotta girl by now" I shrugged and closed my chips up putting them in the bowl on the counter.
"And don't touch my chips either hoe" I said sternly pointing my finger in her face.

"Girl don't nobody want them nasty ass fire boutta burn yo bootyhole ass chips" she mugged smacking my hand out her face.

"They don't even burn yo bootyhole that's how I know yo ass a different species" I scrunched my face up backing up some.

"You right I'm half monkey half take yo nigga okay" she stuck her tongue out laughing holding her hand up waiting for me to hype her up and give her a high-five but I just looked at her weird and stared at her hand.

She caught on so she put her hand down looking stupid.

"And you think that's cute" I shook my head crossing my arms.
She smacked her teeth proceeding to our previous conversation.

"Anyways.. Girl it's been two weeks.. not two years, you can't get a girl that fast and if he did the shit won't be working out.." she picked up my phone for the second time.

"Ok bitch but he could've been talking to a girl before he met me you never know." I crossed my arms mugging her.

"And you don't either so call the nigga and quit wasting time bitch" she handed me the phone causing me to snatch it from her.

I huffed tapping his name calling him.
It rang for a little then he picked up.
My heart skipped a beat.

"Yo"

"Hey is this Roddy?"

"Depends on who's askin"

"Well this is Cassidy the girl you met at da comer sto'.."