Still alive pt2 (includes smut)

Start from the beginning

Felix hugged Changbin as careful he could. His arms were around boys waist. After minute or less he pulled away. "I didn't told Minho to hurt you, i promise...i was worried about you every day, i couldn't stop thinking about you" Felix reached and held Changbin's hand. The smaller boy looked down to their hands and blushed. "It's oky, im fine... I'm still alive"

**********

Felix and Changbin both decided to take a day off. Mostly it was Felix idea, because he actually wanna get to know the boy better. Changbin agreed only because he wasn't ready to face others at school. Changbin actually had friends there. He had small friend group what contained of Seungmin, Hyunjin and Chan.

"Wait, you are part of 3RACHA?" Felix gasped and laid down on the couch, but sat back up. They both decided to go to Changbins place because his parents are not home and Felix didn't want to face that buttcrach stepmother of his. "Yea... haven't Jisung mentioned me?" Changbin slowly sat down next to Felix, keeping some space between. "He did once, but that time i didn't care and i wasn't listening" Changbin nodded at that response and looked away. Felix noticed and held his hand. "You cute" "What?" Changbin gasped. "Even when you do that" Felix laughed. Changbin pouted. "Smile for me please" Felix whined back and made funny faces. Changbin started giggling and held into his stomach. It started hurting and he let tears fall. "F-felix it hurts while I'm l-laughing" Felix stopped and went closer to Changbin. "I would kiss every single one of your bruises if u let me" Changbin bite into his lip. "really?" Felix nodded and smiled.

Changbin took of his shirt and placed it on the floor while shyly looking up. "I l-let you"

Skip this until it says end of smut if you are soft stan
(My first smut ever so shut up, i know its bad)

Felix waited for the moment before scanning Changbins body. There wasn't many bruises, but the ones who were there was bad. Felix slowly leaned closer to Changbin's face what made smaller boy blush like a tomato. Felix lightly kissed Changbin's scratched cheek, not holding for long, he kissed under his eyebrow what made Changbin blink and giggle a little. Felix laid Changbin down and moved upwards to connect their lips. They both didn't move for a second. waiting for the approval Felix felt Changbin slowly parted his lips what allowed Felix to move their lips against each others. Felix was the one who was moving his head to get more action. Changbin's hands reached up Felix chest. Felix smiled into the kiss and moved his left thigh between Changbin legs making the small boy gasp. That allowed Felix tongue move inside and explore Changbin's mouth. Both tongues moved in sync. Felix licked Changbin's lips and moved to his chin. He lightly kissed the bruise what was still there from the time he fall over Jeongin. Felix kisses went down Changbins neck, making Changbin moan a little. Felix smirked because how far they suddenly went. Changbin was already breathing heavily and didn't push Felix away, what made him think that boy was oky with this.

Felix lips lighty sucked on Changbin's neck. He didn't want to hurt Changbin, only make him feel good. Make him finally feel something good, block those bad people who makes him feel bad out of his mind and just focus on this, focus on Felix. When Changbin started to move his hips, Felix knew he found the right spot, making sure to mark it in hickey, so he knows next time where to go. Next time? Will there be next time? Felix thought for a moment and sat on Changbin's hips, making the boy groan a little. "F-Felix" Felix nodded. "W-why did you stop?" Changbin pouted. "Are you really oky with this? Us?" Changbin nodded and leaned up slowly, but Felix pushed him down again. "What do you mean by us?" Changbin asked while slowly moving his hips. Felix didn't know what to answer. He leaned down and kissed Changbin's lips again. This feels so right. Changbin's lips are soft and tasty. His neck is slim and very sensitive, beautiful. Changbin's moans sound like melody in Felix ears.