[Jel] Amore Mio

Começar do início

She fell silent for a minute before answering back, "Well, he did call me "oldie" once. And it got me into trouble..." she sheepishly said before sipping on her milk carton.

You two chatted for a while, with (F/n) telling nothing but things about Colon. How shy yet sweet he is and everything about him. As for you, you did your best to not be bothered by Jel's stares.

The school bell then rang, signaling that recess is over.

You waited for (F/n) to fix her things.

"Let's go!" She smiled afterward.

You scratched the back of your head. "I'm sorry, (F/n), but I can't go with you."

"What do you mean?"

"I have duties in the library."

She sighed. "I get it now, why you don't have time for love, (Y/n)."

"Huh?"

She just shrugged. "No, nothing. Well, see you later!" (F/n) waved at you before heading to her own classroom.

You then made your own way to the library. Since classes just started, it was empty, with a lot of stacks of books waiting to be returned to their shelves.

You were about to carry them, but someone did it faster than you.

You looked up, only to see Jel smiling at you.

"You again?" You raised an eyebrow. "What do you want?" You asked as you try your hardest to not sound pissed.

"I volunteered as an assistant librarian~" he smiled as he carried the books and started arranging them on the nearest shelf.

You went up to him. "You're putting them on the wrong shelf..." You snatched the books from his hands and went to the right shelf.

"Aw, (Y/n), I just wanted to help." He pouted.

"Keeping your mouth shut is already a big help. Thank you."

After returning the books, you faced him, "Why are you here anyway?"

He scratched the back of his head before answering, "No, the truth is, I need help."

You raised an eyebrow. "Help? For what?"

"I was planning to make a new song. Root-chan won't help me because he's busy writing songs for our unit, same goes with Naa-kun." He then made his way to the nearest chair and sat on it.

"Oh, is that all?" You also sat on the seat across his. "But why me?"

He beamed, "I heard that you write good stories!"

You threw him an unamused look.

"Please, I need help, (Y/n)." He stared at your (E/c) orbs before continuing, "Help me make a song!"

"Ha?" You sighed. "You know that I'm just a mere librarian, right? And now you ask me to make a song for you?" You pinched the bridge of your nose, clearly annoyed of him already.

"Well, you love books and..."

"And...?"

"Books are written materials, right? So maybe, you became a librarian because you wanted to be an author?"

With a bored expression, you answered, "Jeez, you're asking me to make songs! Songs are different from stories."

"They're both written so... same difference~"

You sighed. "Seriously, get out." You glared at him as you pointed at the door.

"What?"

"Get out of here. Now." You pushed him.