BeiFong's School For Girls

Start from the beginning

Lin has recalled some of the young heiress's actions as she read through her record. Multiple misdemeanors including illegally holding racing circuits late at night around the city, smoking cigarettes and marijuana and drinking liquor at friends' homes, hosting huge parties at the family estate when her father is on business trips, ticketed for speeding and reckless driving with only a provisional license, started a fight in public after hours, and has spent one night in jail before her father bailed her out. She claims that 'Ever since my mom died when I was 8, I just felt the rebel in me break through. I don't know whether it was from rage, or sadness, or what… All I know is that I am the way I am, and even if this damn school fixes my attitude I'll always have that rebellious side to me; you just repressed it.'

Lin has seen this girl before and wasn't in the slightest surprised by her outfit. She wore a maroon leather riding jacket with the sleeves rolled up passed her elbows over a tight red tank-top, a pair of ripped, skintight, blue jeans, a pair of black Adidas stiletto sneakers that she seemed to have purposely ripped the heels off of. At one point she had one side of her head shaved, but the hair has now grown back and evened out; though one could still tell that her head had been shaved. Her make-up is always the same: purple eye-shadow, black eyeliner, and dark red lipstick. She had two thin lines shaved into the end of her left eye brow, and it was pierced with two silver studs in the same place. Both of her earlobes were pierced with golden rings, and her cartilage was lined with two golden studs on each ear. Her nose was also pierced on the right side with a silver stud. And she had a tattoo of a royal flush on her left forearm, and an intricate, colorful design of a skull surrounded by roses on her left bicep that showed whenever she wore short sleeves.

Somehow the two girls were roomed together and no other student would agree to switch because, honestly, they were scared to death of the two girls. So Lin had no other choice but to keep a close, steady eye on them.

Now there she was, about to knock on the door when she heard screaming, yelling, and fighting.

"Fuck you, you tomboy bitch!" Asami screamed as she flipped her position from under Korra to on top of her, their hands clasped together tightly trying to push the other back.

"Get off me, you fucken cunt!" Korra screamed back, flipping their position again as she cocked her fist back and punched the heiress in the jaw.

Asami grunted at the impact. She lifted her leg, firmly placing her foot on Korra's stomach then forcefully kicked her off of her before jumping back on top of her, pinning her to the ground. "Give me back my damnfashion magazines!" She demanded.

"Not until you give me back my fucken comic books!" She retorted before freeing her right leg from Asami's grip, kneeing her hard between the legs.

Asami clutched her privates from under her uniform skirt then shakily stood to her feet. "I'll give back your goddamn comic books only if you tell me where the hell you hid my magazines!" She yelled, rubbing between her legs to relive the pain from the kick to her privates.

"Stop rubbin' your pussy! You look like a damn perv!" Korra pointed out with a sly smirk as she leaned against the wall next to her bed.

"I'm only rubbing my vag because you just fucking harshly kneed me there, you stupid hoodlum!" She shouted back in anger and frustration.

"Um, Principal Bei Fong…" One of the guards spoke up in a low whisper. "Shouldn't we stop this…?" He asked with bemusement.