Korra opened the door and stopped at the doorframe to their bedroom. Her gaze fell to Asami at her desk. She could tell from her girlfriend's body language that Asami was stressed beyond all belief. Hiroshi was breathing down her neck and the game tomorrow was the championship match they had fought so hard to get into. They had barely pulled out their last victory, due largely to Asami's distraction with her final project.

She had seen Asami go from the serious but positive teenager she met and fell in love to a tense and nervous woman. They had initially bonded over their love of soccer, but now Asami treated it like more of an obligation. When they started university, Hiroshi had gone ballistic when she joined the team. Korra frowned as she watched Asami force down the stew she had made for dinner, just so she wouldn't nag her. Yeah, Korra knew exactly how Asami thought.

Clad only in spandex shorts and a sports bra, Korra moved to behind Asami's chair and pressed a kiss to the top of her head. Korra's wet hair fell down around them.

"How goes it?" Korra asked leaning down and wrapping her arms around Asami's shoulders.

"Eh. I know there is something here, but I just can't seem to find it." Asami mumbled, taking her glasses off to rub the bridge of her nose.

"We have a big game tomorrow, why don't you shut this down and come to bed." Korra murmured, leaning forward to kiss Asami's ear lovingly. "We barely pulled the last one out, you were so distracted."

Asami groaned and pushed away from Korra. "Don't remind me. I'm sorry I'm just stressed. Dad is really breathing down my neck about this."

"All the more reason you should take a break." Korra purred. "Come to bed with me."

"I'm not really in the mood." Asami said, eyes never leaving her computer screen.

Korra straightened up and frowned. It had been weeks and as much as she hated to admit it, the lack of sex was starting to affect both of their attitudes. Korra sighed.

"Alright then, I'm going to head to bed." Korra said stretching. "Come to bed before sunrise, we can't afford to lose this game."

Asami turned her chair over to where Korra was standing and her jaw dropped. Her eyes raked over Korra's scantly clad form and unconsciously liked her lips. She was suddenly aware of just how long it had been since they were last together. When her eyes finally moved to Korra's face, she knew that she wouldn't be doing anymore work that night. Korra's hair, completely down and still wet form her shower, framed her face and accented azure eyes.

The younger woman arched a dark brow as Asami stood. "Maybe, I could put it away from tonight." She said, moving towards Korra. "I'm all tense."

Asami began to unbutton her blouse and let it slide off of her shoulders. Korra smirked as she felt the stirrings of desire.

"I think I can help you with that." Korra said, while reaching for her lover.

Asami's hands slid around Korra's waist and cupped her backside. "Oh I bet you can."

Korra smirked and shoved Asami on the bed. She crawled up Asami's length and nuzzled her neck, nipping and sucking at her pulse point. Asami arched her back into Korra's core and tangled her fingers into her hair. She moaned and felt Korra smile into her neck. She yanked the younger woman's head up to look at her.