"That hot girl you play that game with?"

"Yes, sir!"

Hasook rolled his eyes and waved Korra off. "Get outta here, you bum!"

Korra laughed and continued down the plank to the central dock. She heard a ship's horn cut through the chatter of the harbor. She glanced up and saw a massive freighter with the Future Industries logo emblazoned on the side. Her nerves built when the ramp was lowered onto the platform.

She was surprised at the amount of people that filed of the ship. Korra's azure eyes began to search frantically for Asami. She bit her lip when her search fell flat.

After roughly ten minutes of waiting, Korra turned and began to sulk away. 'I guess she didn't come after all. Wish she would have said something.' She thought with a pout as she kicked an ice chunk across the ground.

"Wow, you actually wore your hair down." A sultry voice called from behind her.

Korra turned slowly and her mouth fell open. She had only seen Asami with messy ponytails and sweatpants, but even under a heavy coat, Korra could tell she dressed to the nines. Silky hair draped around her shoulders, sparkling emerald eyes were complimented with violet eye shadow, and red painted lips curled into a dazzling smile.

Before either one spoke Asami reached out and pulled Korra into a crushing hug. Korra slowly wrapped her arms around Asami's waist and relished the feeling of having this woman in her arms. It was a feeling she had ever dreamed of. Korra couldn't explain it, but Asami smelled exactly how she imagined she would. Asami pulled away slowly and smiled again.

"I can't believe you're so short." Asami said with a chuckle.

Korra frowned and shoved Asami. "Way to ruin the fucking moment."

Asami stepped back and outright appraised Korra. "You're no Water Tribe Stallion."

The shorter woman frowned and crossed her arms. Asami couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"You're even more adorable when you pout in person." She smirked and Korra blushed.

"You're even more beautiful in person." Korra mumbled bashfully.

It was Asami's turn to blush. She shifted and looked away. They two women smiled sheepishly at each other.

"Well, what's your schedule like? Maybe we could get lunch or something? I managed to get the week off work." Korra said.

"I may just be an intern, but my boss is still my dad." Asami said with an impish grin. "I may or may not have asked him if I could get out of the meetings this week."

"What?" Korra gaped at her.

"I explained that I wanted to get together with you and he said that I'd have to put in some overtime, but he understood." Asami flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Besides, I thought you were taking me to a festival."

Korra blushed deeply. "Was that hair flip really necessary?"

"Sorry, I just kind of do that."