"You want me to take you?"

"I'd very much like you to."

"We've never met each other before…Asami…you know how I feel about you." Korra said carefully.

"I know and I feel the same."

"Would it be like a date or something?"

"It can if you want it to be one." Asami twirled a strand of her hair between her fingers. "Korra, you know I like you."

"I like you, too. What port are you docking in? I can do my damnedest to meet you there." Korra said excitedly.

Asami smiled into the mic. "Harbor City. The central dock."

"You're kidding. I live ten minutes from there. I'll be there when you dock, hell, I might even be working."

"You work on the Central Dock, right?"

"Yes, ma'am. Handle the fishing and trade ships mostly. We can't all have fancy internships at our Dad's companies."

Asami crossed her arms. "Oh screw you. I had to earn that and you know it."

"I'm just teasing you. I'm really excited now."

"Me too, Korra. We've been friends for years and I finally get to meet you." Asami grinned at the thought. "Amongst other things."

"And what does that mean?" Korra's replied.

"Getting to enjoy the look on your face when I kick on ass in a duel in person." Korra scoffed and Asami smirked. "Or I could just kiss you."

"I think I'd prefer that."

Korra stared at herself in the mirror, this is the fifth time she stopped to check her outfit. She checked her watch for the seventh time. 'Asami's ship should be docking in a half an hour.' She thought nervously as she sighed and adjusted her tie.

'Alright, Korra, you can do this. Its just Asami. You've been playing the game with her for years. You talk about everything with her. She's your best friend. I'm actually meeting her! Calm down, Korra. You got this.'

She paused to run a brush through her hair. Actually wearing it down felt strange to her, but she also went out and spent most of a paycheck on an outfit to impress her friend. She gave herself one last look over in the mirror before she grabbed her parka and left her apartment for the arctic air. She practically ran down the stairs and into the road.

Korra moved through the busy harbor traffic towards the central dock.

"Korra!"

She turned to see Hasook, a coworker. He waved for her to come over, but she pointed at her watch. "Sorry, man. I'm meeting someone at the Central Dock."

"Is that how you got out of work for the week?"

"Yeah." Korra said with a smirk. "Meeting my best friend today."