七(Dying From Evil Senpais and Teachers)

*(Y/N) POV*

    I woke up the next day the words I have them too ringing in my head. I headed downstairs and saw the twins looking at me with an odd look.

    "You okay? Ya look like a livin' zombie" 'Tsumu asked me. Did they know about Kita? I peered over at them from the top of my glass of coffee. 

    "So... I'm guessing you figure out why we didn't panic about your incident?" 'Tsumu questioned me again. 

    "I'm guessing he told ya all the regulars have'em too. Minus Ojiro." I spat out my coffee...

     Right now 'Tsumu's face and hair.

    -insert five minutes of Osamu laughing the living daylights out of himself-

    -5 mins later- 

    We started walking to school like every other day and when I got to class I immediately started think over what he said. I have them too... All the regulars have them...I have them too.... All the regulars have th-

     "Miss Miya will you be so kind and answer the question on the board?" The teacher asked. Oh god... it's math. I scanned the question and gave the teacher a blank stare. 

    "Did we even learn this yet?" The class erupts in laughter.

      During our little exchange a boy with light blue hair in the back of the class walks up to the board and solves the question without anyone noticing. (Kuroko). 

    "Now miss Miya I want you to solve the question!" The teacher screeches so loud I decide to file a complaint to the offices.

   "Um.. Kanezawa Sensei look at board" I say and shoot the boy and grateful smile.

   The class goes silent as they try to process how I was there doing the problem and the same time as talking with the teacher.

     "You survived this time..." Kanezawa Sensei says. 

     -time skip to lunch-

    I sit down under a cherry blossom tree and start eating my sandwiches and then someone  joins me. 

    Kita

    Freaking

    Shinsuke

    We eat in silence till I bring a trembling hand up to his head wanting to know if he was telling the truth. He bends his head forward and my hand bumps against a ear just like mine. He pulls my hand off his ear and pulls me closer after revealing his secret. I was stiff as a board until...

He reaches out and scratches me behind the ears making me purr in pure bliss. He smirks and stares at me until I realize what was happening. 

NOPE

    I shoot up like a bullet and run on my now wobbly legs thanks to someone.

——————————

Itachiyama is coming tomorrow! I just wanted to build on the story a bit more before getting more key characters involved!

Stay safe!

-Kanome