Chapter 27: View Student Profile

ابدأ من البداية

"Activity?" After hearing the words, Su Han's eyes moved slightly.

"Yeah, that was the extra-curricular activity that you said in the group yesterday, and the parent group has already posted the notification."

Speaking of it, Su Ran also opened the document issued by the class teacher and saw the activity description in it.

The main project of this event is camping, including outdoor tent construction, picnics, and Suto competitions.

Camping tents, cooking utensils and ingredients needed for picnics are provided by the school, and outdoor mosquitoes and pain medicines are provided.

The rest of the change of clothes and toiletries should be prepared by the parents themselves.

...

Su Ran's gaze moved quickly on the phone.

When I saw the above one, I didn't frown.

Yesterday, when I saw Su Han's classmates said that the school might organize camping, Su Ran went up to a treasure and searched for a lot of necessary camping supplies.

Any anti-mosquito spray, anti-mosquito patch, cold medicine, cross-country shoes, windbreaker and the like, the shopping cart is full, and then put in the favorites.

Most importantly, she has already selected a super-looking luxury suite tent, as well as a full set of hardcover picnic cookers.

The school actually said that it should be distributed uniformly!

Her tent, her cooker!

I finally talked to the shopkeeper about the price and gave her 200 yuan cheaper. I will get a voucher to place an order today, but I was put into the cold room.

Su Ran was full of regret, and the whole face was lost.

On the side, Su Han, who didn't know what Su Ran was thinking about, looked at Su Ran staring at the screen of his mobile phone, his face was not very good, and he suddenly hesitated.

The fist lying on the side clenched slightly, his eyes were calm, and he didn't seem to want Su Ran to see what he looked like at the moment, stubbornly turning his head to the side.

"You don't want to go anyway." Su Han said in a deep voice, sounding as if it was from the tight throat, a bit stiff.

Anyway, this kind of activity is not interesting at all.

And I can't count on what this woman can do.

After hearing Su Han's words, Su Ran, who was still looking at the next few notes, suddenly opened her eyes.

Par light?

"Who says our house won't go ?!"

Even without the tent plus and fine cookers, she also has a professional-grade outdoor life-saving bag, a cool luminous trekking pole, a 3l large-cap insulation cup, and the latest colorful outdoor sports parent-child outfit in her shopping cart!

"Look, my name is all up."

Su Ran took the phone to Su Han.

[Parent Liaison Group for the first eighth class]

Mother Su Han: Teacher Wang, our family also signed up, two people.

"It's true ..." Looking at Su Ran's speech in the parent group, Su Han's eyes lightened, and he seemed to feel that his performance was not right. He turned his head coolly and pretended to look at the scenery casually.

"Since you've all signed up, go for it." Su Han said.

The 13-year-old can't hide his excitement and happiness even though he can behave calmly and calmly.