"Why is everyone happy about me being pregnant except me?" I asked, scrunching my face up.

Then somebody knocked on the door. "Come in." I said, shifting the pillow so I can lay on it.

Then this bitch walked in. The whole room went quiet and it was like I just wanted to beat his fucking ass.

"Nah, not right now." I said, shaking my head.

"Veronica, just let me talk to you for one second." Woody said, and I just stared at him.

"Didn't you try talking to me at my house? Now look where we at." I said, crossing my arms.

He sighed, closing his eyes. "Please?"

I continued to stare at him until I finally gave in. "Can y'all step out for one second?"

My mom raised her eyebrows at me. "Just for one second."

She nodded her head, then got up, walking out. Not without glaring at Woody. "You three, come on."

All of the girls got up. "Bitch." Maddie mumbled, making me laugh a little.

I looked at Woody because he was just standing there.

"What?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"hUh?" I said, mocking him. "Why you here bro?"

"Because, I just needed someone to talk to.."

"And you chose me as that person because?"

"Because." He sighed, then sat in the chair that was too close to my bed. "You are the easiest person to talk to."

"Yeah, yeah, what you want then?" I asked, crossing my arms. I honestly didn't want to hear shit he had to say.

"First Imma say I'm sorry for all the shit I put you through."

"Sorry doesn't change shit but okay." I said, shrugging.

"And some shit went down that I know you're going to be pissed about but I have to tell you.." He said, looking up at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What you do?"

He grabbed my hand, holding it. Then he grabbed my other hand, doing the same thing.

"I'm sorry Veronica." He look like he had tears in his eyes. I grew scared because I never seen this nigga cry.

"What is it, bruh? Just tell me." I said, getting frustrated.

"You remember..... the girl that was at my house?"

"Please don't bring back memories." I said, rolling my eyes. "What about her?"

"She.. she claims she's pregnant with my baby."

My eyes grew big as my heart started to speed up.

"But Veronica, I still love you. Even tho I did some fucked up shit, I don't wanna lose you." He said, looking in my eyes. He know what the fuck he doing.

"No." I said, shaking my head.

"Veronica-"

"No. Just shut up." I said. Tears were now falling from my eyes.

"V, just liste-"

"Nah, you just listen." I said, sitting up. "I don't understand how y'all niggas can fuck up with a good girl that would never ever do you wrong. Like, what the fuck, why the fuck did you cheat on me?" I asked.

"... I don't know."

"You don't know." I said, chuckling. "How many months she claim she is?"

He just sat there, starting at me.

"How many months, Woody?"

"..3."

"Wow." I said, chuckling. "Yeah, you can get the fuck out."

He stood up and walked out, slamming the door.

"Don't slam my fucking door neither, bitch." I yelled, not caring who heard it.

I don't wanna cry about this shit, but damn. I can't believe I got played like this.

And he possibly has two babies on the way..