I chuckled a little. Then I started thinking about the other people that I have to tell.

"Why can't Algee be like you?" I asked and groaned, thinking about his reaction.

"Girl, don't worry about Algee. I'll knock his lil ass out if he don't straighten up." I slightly chuckled, but still couldn't shake his reaction out of my head.

"But Algee." She sighed. I guess she know how stupid her son act on situations too. "He tries to show he cares about his family but he handles situations wrong."

"He's like an overprotective dad, but he gotta stop that shit." I said.

"Aye naii." She said, popping me upside my head.

"Yeah, you right." I said, rubbing my head. Why do all moms have them small ass hands with big ass power?

"Ion think dad gonna have that much of a bad reaction, ya know?" I said, looking at her.

"Ion think so either. Even tho you're making us Grandparents at a young ass age and I should kill yo black ass." She said, popping me upside my head again. "Sorry, that was just a reaction."

My mom got up to go see who was knocking at the door.

"Ooh thank Jesus." Dani said, speed walking towards me. I chuckled as her, Maddie, and Ryan came in. I thought I told that doctor not to let anyone in, but I'm glad that they're here.

"How you feeling?" Maddie said as all of them gave me a group hug.

"My head lowkey hurts but imma be alright." I said, sitting up some more.

"Have they gave some medicine yet? Hey ma." Ryan said, going over to hug my mom.

"Ion think they have. They need to get this IV out of my damn hand." I said, rolling my eyes. "Wait, I'm sorry!" I said, holding my hands up since my momma glared at me.

"But anyways, Veronica? Isn't there something you wanna say?" My eyes grew big as I looked at my mom. I shook my head face as hell.

"Wait, what happened?" Ryan said, looking confused.

I sighed and wanted to curse my momma out so bad.

"I'm pregnant."

The room went quiet as I counted from 3 in my head. Soon as I got to one they started jumping and shit, cheering.

"Yooo, I'm finna be an auntie and shit." Dani said, smirking in my face as I laughed.

"On God, Imma be her favorite auntie tho." Maddie said, flipping her hair.

"Um excuse the fuck outta you, Imma be her favorite." Ryan said. Then they all started going back in forth on who's gonna be the favorite aunt.

"Aye." I said and they looked at me. "There are other people in this hospital, and how do y'all know for sure that it's gonna be a girl?"

"Oh, well whatever it's gonna be, Imma love it to death." Ryan said, rubbing over some fucking air. I looked at her like she was crazy.